Quarantine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarantine

Quarantine is a new point and click type room escape game from Sony Pictures. You awake to find yourself alone and trapped in quarantined apartment building. All the tennants in the building have become infected with something unknown. With no outside contact and no signs of any survivors, you must find the evidence to expose the truth of the horrific events that took place. Can you escape?

Warning: This game is not suitable for children, because of some simulated blood and violence.

http://flash.sonypictures.com/games/quarantine/

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    sigpic

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow......

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.........
    Just walk beside me and be my friend "

My Online Family
    Brother-Geordieboy
    Sis-Mojotolo and Rima

:group-hug: :group-hug: :group-hug::group-hug:

REALLY CREEPY!! I may play it...(Cause I have an Extreemmllyy overactive imagination...even if I am 14) xD!! But I always run out of ammo, after the second zombie, and the dude that fell out of the staircase...

Comment

I guess I'm out. I might try again later to see if there are other types of endings.

For items I had:
      sigpic

Comment

oooo, this looks awsoeme.
        I think I'll play it.

Comment

This IS awesome. Amazing stuff for a free webgame. I am almost too scared to open any of these upstairs doors, but here goes.

Comment

If RBS says it's cool, it must be cool.

Comment

SHOOT! Its too good for my 5 year old computer. Putting a strain on my processor and the zombies keep killing me. I will have to come back and try a dedicated game with nothing else running on 'puter.

Comment

Where is the evidence in the attic.

The only things I can click on is the door, newspaper clippings, the bad and beakers?

Comment

I have other things up and I have dial up, so its STILL LOADING!!!

Comment

Cool game but extremely difficult to play if you don't have a lot of ram. I had to switch to low quality with each and every single scene change. Got very annoying after a couple minutes.
                    sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

So is this based on the new movie??
                      Lucy Cook on http://games.madebig.com/

Comment

kick butt game.

GH's own Princess of Non-sense.

so polished, you're gleaming with light, too tempting, resisting with all of our might, blinded sould, our misguided flight, silence the demon's lethal appitite.

Comment

Working...
                        X