Classroom Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classroom Escape

Classroom Escape is another new point and click type room escape game by 123bee.com.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/6672

http://www.123bee.com/play/classroom-escape

please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=title here]text here[/spoiler]

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

All that I have are

Comment

use your

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

OMB. I was trying to do that from the top view. Not from the correct view. Thanks, dear.

Comment

Where is the key? i have had enough of pixel hunting lol :-)

Comment

no problem Escape

i'm stuck with the

Ethel: one of them

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

i can't find any key.
              Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Where is my mind? I'm not doing well.

I still have

@Kira.....

Comment

take a look

just used

im out! anyone needs help let me know!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Hey, Shining. Being I need help almost the WHOLE way through (), mind giving me a hint in the direction of the
                    *Thinks* No more games for me this morning.

Comment

Escape: aww well I'm here to help you!
                      the razor blade was

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Thank you dear Shining. You're the star of escaping. I'm out now, too. Thanks so much!

Comment

no problem Escape!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

hi all
                            just in time to joing (had to steal my wife s pc,becouse mine crashed)

and out ,quite easy game
                            Last edited by old biker; 11-10-2008, 22:14:42.

Comment

bah i must be really bad at this this morning......all i've found are two keys and the knob.

Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Working...
                              X