Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol glad to help ya, and save your mouse

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Skydancer:
      you have to

I hope it helps, and, more important, I hope you understood what I wanted to say. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what can be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by invi View Post
        Skydancer:
        you have to

I hope it helps, and, more important, I hope you understood what I wanted to say. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what can be done.

Thanks so much for your help, Invi... I will try to shoot the correct spot.

However, I have to keep taking a break from it... this game has really tested my patience.

Comment

• I need help opening the magazine, big safe, and the safe (in the hidden room).

I have:
          Montreal is gonna make it into the play-offs!

Check the scoreboards at:
          http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app?pa...=page&type=CON
          ---------------------------------------------------
          It's my Dad's 38th birthday. *sigh* How time flies.
          Gonna have a HUGE PARTY!!!

Comment

• I have the 16 tiles, but I still don't know how to solve the puzzle that uses them.

However, I finally learned how to easily shoot all the peaches in the box and collect the tile with the cocktail glass...

Comment

• Skydancer, I don't know how I could help you with the tiles puzzle. But if you have any ideas... I would be very pleased to help you

Comment

Working...
              X