Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistery
    replied
    After clicking "Skip", click on the button that says "New". You might need to wait for a while until the game is loaded

Leave a comment:

• Stumbleine
    replied
    i have seemingly clicked every link....cant get into the game....

Leave a comment:

• Lady O/BigMomma
    replied
    so far so good thanks for hint on coin n now i have key n bar but i dont speak the language still its fun thanks

that was easy thanks for code too
    Last edited by Mistery; 11-17-2008, 20:24:56. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Leave a comment:

• gyqz
    replied
    It just won't let me in!!! I clicked skip...clicked new and now the screen stays green with 5 japanese signs flickering.... am I doing something wrong????

Finally......here we go...
    Last edited by Mistery; 11-17-2008, 19:25:32. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Leave a comment:

• maxcadyuk
    replied
    I'm giving this a 1 rating. Too many japanese hyperlinks for my liking. Sorry. Please let me know when an English version comes out. :-)

Leave a comment:

• juhuwoorps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BioH
    replied
    Where do you put the code? I cannot get anything to happen. Found wallet and some kind of coin.

Leave a comment:

• Mindsmasher
    replied
    You welcome

Leave a comment:

• juhuwoorps
    replied
    Thank you!
    It would be an easy game if there wasn't a language barrier!

Leave a comment:

• Mindsmasher
    replied
    Language is a problem that I can tell you right away This hint will allow you getting out but don't read it if you know Japanese

thanks to mau from other forum

Leave a comment:

• juhuwoorps
    started a topic Project Missitus 2

Project Missitus 2

Project Missitus 2 is another new Japanese point and click type room escape game. You are trapped in a subway, and you try to escape from the subway by finding, using items and solving puzzles. Language may be a problem to figure out this game. Good luck and have fun!

Please use spoiler to give hints!

[spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Play Here
    (Click on the button that says "New". You might need to wait for a while until the game is loaded )
Working...
X