Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smellyguppy
    replied
    I cannot find the secret panel beside the picture!

Leave a comment:

• cloddie
    replied
    the doll thing

i have been doing this puzzle 4 ages and still cannot do the doll one, is the russian doll the one in red?? coz i did it wen i swapped the pink&red ladys around but it still doesnt work. please help mistery!!

Leave a comment:

• Alice@JKF
    replied
    It's all in japanese! My pc is new and that means I have to spend hours installing a ;anguage pack for a dumb game anyway!
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-16-2006, 19:35:10. Reason: deleted inappropriat content

Leave a comment:

• cupepus
    replied
    the dolls keep falling and what lady the red one or pink one!

Leave a comment:

• msthang1020
    replied
    I feel like an idiot, I have clicked everywhere on the picture of the guy drinking coffee and I can not find a secret panel. Please help!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    There is a kind of walkthrough.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sozialyte
    Where did u get the rest of the mug?? Iv only got the handle and iv clicked everywhere else!!!
    I havent yet anything item! walkthrough plz! and there need say where items get!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Originally posted by Nefi
    i took the **** looking thing in the krack. In the pic i push the tab, but the letter wont show up...??
    According to my walkthrough you have to do first something else after getting the mud/coffe from the crack in the floor:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    How do i get the key in the pic what says i like coffee. Earlier post said something about tab key (name button?) i don?t understand what that is? Tell me, i don?t speak english in my own language.... =(

i took the **** looking thing in the krack. In the pic i push the tab, but the letter wont show up...??
    Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 23:56:29. Reason: Merged Posts

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Orginally posted by Mistery:

You first have to finish the doll game before you can do anything else.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm still having problems with the dolls.. If I click on lady and then leave, nothing happens.. I managed to get them all up there and when I tried to leave they fell with dust clouds(?).. now what? I've been trying to click the secret panel but only that foreign text appears.. I see no scissors picture anywhere

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    item finder

Originally posted by giselaps
    i can't find any item. i click everywhere but nothing seems to happen!! have u found any item?? help
    the hammer is at thestrat of the house[not outside]

Leave a comment:

• bernie
    replied
    thanks for the walkthrough mistery, would not have finished without your help!!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Have you done the other things that are needed? It only works if you finished other things.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by goonerbabe
    i have clicked it several times to
    i ment i have clicked the crack in the floor several times and nothing is happening

Leave a comment:

Working...
X