No announcement yet.

Crazy Machine Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, needhelp (and WhiteWolf from freegamesnews.com) for the walkthrough. And to both needhelp and mazza to Gamershood.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

yes, I needed the walkthrough too. Good game though

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

umm- am I missing something- or is there a bug? i am in the room with the vending machine and I can't leave the room. There are no arrows at the edge of the page. Is there something I have to do before I leave, or is it a glitch?

duhhhhhh. nvm

Comment

EDIT: Oh, you got it. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Purp View Post
            Thanks, needhelp (and WhiteWolf from freegamesnews.com) for the walkthrough. And to both needhelp and mazza to Gamershood.
            Thanks Purp! Good to be here and glad I could be the one to help for a change even if it was only to post someone elses walkthrough!

ps... LOVE seattle. I've always wanted to move there. Would do it to but hiking across country (I live in Michigan) with 5 dogs & 8 cats is enough to make anyone stay put..... sigh

Comment

so can anyone explain where the mug goes? screenshot?

Comment

Well, I can't (at the moment) replay it for a screenshot. But I can describe it for you - hopefully better.

I hope that helps.

Comment

i dont understand where to put the red balls. i dont get what circles you people are on about!! and where am i supposed to put the metal pieces, that walkthrough didnt actually say? it just said 'pick them up' and then 'put a red ball next to the metal pieces', well where the hell am i sposed to put the metal pieces???????

oh haha POP!

Comment

Ooh! Glad you found it Charlotte! (Sorry - didn't see your post until just now. )

Comment

Working...
                    X