Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch7
    replied
    Yeah, it's possible to complete, but quite annoying. At least the stars slowly go away, once you complete certain tasks.

One of the last puzzles involves the goblins, so you'll figure out what they're all about (sort of).

Leave a comment:

• nermlecat
    replied
    Erm... what? Has anyone actually managed to finish this game? What's with the goblins?

Leave a comment:

• Arch7
    replied
    Originally posted by DeafMonkey
    I do not understand what does it mean? "Use BEER GLASS on BEER CAN (on the left)" in balcony.
    I assume you're on the balcony and already have the glass from the kitchen. Just bring up your inventory and drag the glass onto the red can.

I have to agree that this game is very frustrating (and illogical), and with no payoff. Definitely not the game to play while actually hung over.

Leave a comment:

• maddona999
    replied
    i cant do anything all i see are goblins

ok i have some pliars a wine glass a thing that looks like some wire, a spoon a knife and a jar of something or other lol
    Last edited by Mistery; 09-01-2007, 22:21:05. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Leave a comment:

• kyle6baseball
    replied
    Wow after months i actually beat it took me forever i didnt know you had to pick um up in order :\

Leave a comment:

• i'm a starfish!
    replied
    those stars are friggin annoying

Leave a comment:

• morenlin69
    replied
    what a waste of time....people dont play this is annoying

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.McD
    replied
    i have no idea what the hell is going on in this room....

---------confused------------confused-------------

Leave a comment:

• DeafMonkey
    replied
    help?

I do not understand what does it mean? "Use BEER GLASS on BEER CAN (on the left)" in balcony.

Leave a comment:

• smalltowngal102
    replied
    A couple of things...you have to click the items on the order that the walkthrough tells you. You can't pick them up early...you can only pick them up right before you need to use them. Also, when you are combining the pliers with the antenna, it is combining them IN your inventory, not on the TV. This is the 3rd time I have played this, and I still have not solved it..it would be much better if you could pick up the items anytime along the way instead of going back and forth...I could have NEVER done it without the walkthrough!

Leave a comment:

• kyle6baseball
    replied
    I have tried many times and i could also not get the iron...

Leave a comment:

• Christine
    replied
    Drag things to combine them.

Leave a comment:

• kyle6baseball
    replied
    OK im either doing something wrong or i dont know whats going on. I have several problems...I cant get the water with the glass...I cant get a fork...I cant get a beer glass...And i cant use the pliers on the antenna to get a flower thing. Ive tried everything i cant pick them up or what idk...im just really conufused about it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I figured out how to get the bottle unnder the table. After you put the fork on the television where the antena was, you have to turn it on with the bottom left hand button on the t.v and then make the multicolor screen of the television using the botton right hand button of the t.v

Leave a comment:

• TheOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered869
    just right click on mouse and press play over and over and it finishes itself what a waste of time
    wheres the fun in doing that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X