No announcement yet.

Miniescape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was talking about the bottles on the floor..at least they look like bottles

The microwave is on top of the fridge freezer and there are some frozen "bottles" in there.
    Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

I also play the bottle-game, not a girl with no shoes

...and I also can't figure out the code or get the microwave working

Comment

I'm playing the bottle game too.. lol

But I'm doing it on firefox.

I have

Oh and

Ok, when I couldn't do anything else I decided to try it on IE and got a different game...LOL.

Now I'm playing one where I woke a girl up and have to get her dressed..lol.

Ok, finished the bottle one. Never figured out the box code or the microwave. And since the girl ran away and the boy was left crying at home I think I got a bad ending...LOL.

Ok, got happy end with the girl one.
        Last edited by leigh; 03-27-2009, 22:51:00.

Comment

Ok, I need that code for the box in the bottle one.. grrrr.

about the microwave

Comment

Evidently the link was updated to a new/different game, because the original game we started out playing was about getting a young Japanese girl dressed and ready for school, no bottles, no microwaves, none of that. I'm out, didn't put code into a box, so the poor girl has no shoes on. =P
            There is no excuse for stupidity, only an undying precedent of the past.

Comment

yep my game was some girl getting ready for something (no clue what, was all in japanese)
              you can complete the game without doing anything.
              i only ever found a skirt and rucksack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonefest View Post
                Evidently the link was updated to a new/different game, because the original game we started out playing was about getting a young Japanese girl dressed and ready for school, no bottles, no microwaves, none of that. I'm out, didn't put code into a box, so the poor girl has no shoes on. =P
                You are correct. And the "new" game appears to be the same as Huku-Kina (an older game of mugichanomoto).
                http://mugichanomoto.web.fc2.com/huku-kina.html
                Until a the game author has fixed this or another link for the actually game has been found, I am going to close this thread.

UPDATE:
                The game author has fixed it. Miniescape can be played again. Have fun!
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I am a b-type person..getting up and dressed is one of the biggest challenges I know of so this was way too hard lol
                  You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

Out..Again but this time playing the right game haha. I got a happy end but took me two attempts.
                    Brain just so you know you don't need to be able to read Japanese to open the box.
                    Cute little game
                    Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

Is it just me or does the link to this thread not work? I get an error message saying "http: cannot be found"

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rim View Post
                        Is it just me or does the link to this thread not work? I get an error message saying "http: cannot be found"
                        The link works for me, with FF and IE.
                        Try refreshing the page, if needed a few times.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

fun little game, I played earlier and was so confused by everyone's posts. My girl left with no shoes on, but at the very end they showed her with shoes.

Comment

Working...
                          X