No announcement yet.

G-Sensor Boo's Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I just clicked on the middle of the right side of the sign.
    Hmm, i cannot seem to enter a code

Comment

Originally posted by Shenanigan View Post
      :-)

Other question: one of the codes input into the tv showed
      Any ideas about what THATS for?
      No idea - still trying to figure that one out too!!! Post if you find it!

Comment

I am still trying to figure out how to put a code into the thing above the toilet.

Comment

I can put a code in, just nothing works. I dont know why I can and you cant tho. Sorry
          Favorite quote, "This too shall pass" ....... Sometimes like a kidney stone, but it WILL pass.

Comment

Either of you found the silver 5 yet? Seriously struggling with this game now - hate to give up but its getting close!!!

And britain's got talent is on and its hillarious!!!!

Comment

LOL You are talking to the clueless wonder, here. Should prolly change my name to that! If the silver 5 is above the loo, then its in that silly box/code thing. Anyone have a hammer? Blowtorch?
              Favorite quote, "This too shall pass" ....... Sometimes like a kidney stone, but it WILL pass.

Comment

yea, i cannot put any numbers into the code box, not sure why.

Comment

postwardream, you may want to try putting all your codes into the tv again. Dont know if that will work, but *shrug*who knows.

Wish the hints were in English lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shenanigan View Post
                    postwardream, you may want to try putting all your codes into the tv again. Dont know if that will work, but *shrug*who knows.

Wish the hints were in English lol
                    Theres a button on the left that prob says Japanese - if you push it it will change to english to give you hints in English! only problem is - the hints are RUBBISH!

Comment

• Hi
                      Video walkthrough here

Comment

• Got it!

our answer is

thank you, loopy. I'm a dork! lol

Comment

• Yes they are!!

Comment

• Where'd you find that code Shenanigan? I still can't put a code into the box above the loo.....

Comment

• that code was under the tv with the light... you needed to do one more thing to it....
                              postwardream, does it work for you yet?
                              Last edited by Shenanigan; 04-11-2009, 21:08:00. Reason: adding

Comment

• That makes sense! Just can't input the code!

EDIT: AT LAST! got it! thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X