• Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone please help me figure out this piano deal

Originally posted by sirrabid View Post
    mistery order is

Also got the two plates glowing using the birthdays and the astrology note
    i dont get it im new here but i really need help with the piano please
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-16-2009, 06:55:11. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

What am I supposed to do after I move the desk?

Am I supposed to

I freakin hate firefox, it freezes up every 2 seconds.
      sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

@Rhiannann:

@tester: if i remember correctly,

Comment

what do u use 2 clean the clock

Comment

Okay, look. I NEED HELP. I noticed a few pages back the you had discovered how to work the zodiac plates (didn't read any further to avoid spoilers). Please, please, PLEASE, could you tell me exatly how you turned the plates and made the map appear? I've been fretting over that one part of the game and I'm pretty darn near to pulling my hair out. I really need to know how to make it work. PLEEEEEEEEEEAAASE?
            Last edited by Xaviaphoenix; 07-20-2009, 01:57:46.

Comment

Hi Xaviaphoenix,
              Are you talking about the zodiac puzzle? Do you need a hint for the code (how to turn it)?
              If so this post contains a hint how you get it:
              http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...4&postcount=15

Comment

I know what the birthdays are, and I've turned it from oldest to youngest. But the stupid thing still won't glow! That, and I'm not sure how to use the flash light with it. Is there a special direction you're supposed to turn the dial to each symbol (counterclockwise/clockwise)?

Comment

No, the order doesn't matter I think. I did make a mistake when I tried to do it, so you might be wrong with one of them?
                  In case you can't get it right, read the first spoiler in this post, it tells you the right code in terms of the hands of a clock:
                  http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...6&postcount=22

For using the flashlight after it glows

Comment

But the order is
                    right? that's what I have, and I've been trying it for almost a full hour now. The %$@&*! thing still refuses to glow from me. Can you tell me how you did it specifically?
                    Last edited by Mistery; 07-20-2009, 02:18:43. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

Yes, it's correct. But when I played it I did mess up two symbols
                      Have you tried with the spoiler of ThemePark?

Comment

Yeah, i used his hint and got the key. But I just can't figure out how to make it glow. I've even been a retard for a few minutes and whacked my computer to relieve stress...

I really just need to know how to make it glow! It's like it just hates me. I've even tried assuming that it's glowing and using the flashlight while facing where you told me, but i get zilch. T_T

Comment

Hmmm, if you really do it correctly, it should start to glow
                          Have you completed the other steps already? I don't know if that makes a difference though...

But if you read my posts, I had major problems at that part, and was trying for a long time before I succeeded.

Comment

I have three keys. I've found the tape recorder and played it. Also, I've messed with the clock. I've created the plate thingie. I think I've done everything necessary. Lights off, facing the correct wall, everything. WHY WON'T IT GLOW WHEN I TURN IT TO THE CORRECT SIGNS? And if it is already glowing and I'm too stupid to realize, why won't it work with the flashlight?

Comment

Okay, have you already solved the padlock puzzle?

Comment

yes. I did what I was supposed to do,

Still, it's not getting me anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X