X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScaryGirl
    replied
    Hi sirrabid.
    I read your 'spoiler' for the padlock puzzle, but I can't see some of the letters, so could you tell me which switches to push? Thank you so much!
    ScaryGirl

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

But I can only read some of the letters. How do I know which buttons to press??

Leave a comment:

• Yvonne
    replied
    Originally posted by Corttana View Post
    Did anyone else have a glitch were the lost one of the keys? I had all 3 at one point, then when i needed them, i only had 2.... Any suggestions?
    I think that you'll have to scroll to the left or right in your inventory to find it there, at least there was it for me

Very nice game but I needed a lot of help
    Tried to get the good ending a few times but it didn't work and when I wanted to try it for the last time I accidentally closed my game Not gonna start over

Edit:
    This is so not my day. Started over and I'm at the end and now my flashlight isn't working
    Duh.....forgot to turn off the light
    Okay finally got the other ending but I'm not sure which one I like more

Leave a comment:

• Corttana
    replied
    Did anyone else have a glitch were the lost one of the keys? I had all 3 at one point, then when i needed them, i only had 2.... Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• DarkSydeAngel
    replied
    At the Padlock the password is

afkpu
    bglqv
    chmrw
    dinsx
    ejoty

So just click all the letters that can spell

and You can see the plate,
    the other plate is in the room #1 the 1 who go tv you know the Bookshelves in the top yep! and for the clock: Put an oil to it from the bathroom sink and the time is 1:35:10 so thats The hour hand is at the 1 and Minute hand is at 7 and the Seconds hand is at 2!
    Last edited by Yvonne; 03-01-2011, 09:55:44. Reason: Added spoiler tags. Please use spoilers to give hints :)

Leave a comment:

• Xaviaphoenix
    replied
    Woot! Okay, judging by the time we were on last night, you're probably not here right now. But I just have to let you know that I finally made it work! I apparently got the mother's symbol screwed up, and was one off. So, I have just entered...
    Here we go... I'm going to enter the boy's room...

(Later): O/______\O He sure is... um... aggressive, now isn't he?

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Okay, I think it's a good idea to drop it until tomorrow, games shouldn't stress you out.
    Good luck for later!

Leave a comment:

• Xaviaphoenix
    replied
    You know, I'm going to drop the game for a while. It's epically late over in my state, and I'm getting so stressed out that I'm pretty sure there's a hole in my brain. I'm going to go sleep on it, and you'll probably see me again tomorrow (either to ask more redundant questions about the game or let you know that I've succeeded). Thanks for all your help... I'll try again later, and hopefully I won't die of aggravation.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Darn. I'm sorry but I have no clue why it doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• Xaviaphoenix
    replied
    yes. I did what I was supposed to do,

Still, it's not getting me anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Okay, have you already solved the padlock puzzle?

Leave a comment:

• Xaviaphoenix
    replied
    I have three keys. I've found the tape recorder and played it. Also, I've messed with the clock. I've created the plate thingie. I think I've done everything necessary. Lights off, facing the correct wall, everything. WHY WON'T IT GLOW WHEN I TURN IT TO THE CORRECT SIGNS? And if it is already glowing and I'm too stupid to realize, why won't it work with the flashlight?

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Hmmm, if you really do it correctly, it should start to glow
    Have you completed the other steps already? I don't know if that makes a difference though...

But if you read my posts, I had major problems at that part, and was trying for a long time before I succeeded.

Leave a comment:

• Xaviaphoenix
    replied
    Yeah, i used his hint and got the key. But I just can't figure out how to make it glow. I've even been a retard for a few minutes and whacked my computer to relieve stress...

I really just need to know how to make it glow! It's like it just hates me. I've even tried assuming that it's glowing and using the flashlight while facing where you told me, but i get zilch. T_T

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Yes, it's correct. But when I played it I did mess up two symbols
    Have you tried with the spoiler of ThemePark?

Leave a comment:

• Xaviaphoenix
    replied
    But the order is
    right? that's what I have, and I've been trying it for almost a full hour now. The %$@&*! thing still refuses to glow from me. Can you tell me how you did it specifically?
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-20-2009, 02:18:43. Reason: added spoiler tags

Leave a comment:

Working...
X