Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks jack!

Comment

where is this remote everyone's talking about??!!! all i have is pliers which i used and entered the code
      into the wall

nevermind i found it
      Last edited by Mistery; 06-15-2009, 03:38:08. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

I'm confused about this remote thing... i'm stuck i've
        now i'm stuck and dont know what to do
        "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

To use the remote, stand facing the top down picture of the room. Look at the positions of the places you found the numbers and compare that with the positions of the buttons on the remote.

Comment

haha thanks uncle rim... I totally didn't realize that was a picture of the room looking down. *feels like an idiot* haha thanks for the help!
            "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

Where is that candle?

Nevermind.
              Last edited by Michelle; 06-15-2009, 18:43:23.

Comment

I can t understand what to do with the four pictures on the floor

#Nevermind
                Last edited by sabiha; 06-15-2009, 19:04:40.

Comment

finally out! The black block evaded me for SO long..finally found it, duh!

Comment

I can't figure out what to do to the wire to get the key. Any help?

Comment

How did you get the code
                      don't understand where it came from.

I'm stuck on:

#nevermind. i figured it out
                      Last edited by Tosty_82; 06-26-2009, 10:30:19. Reason: i escaped

Comment

Is it just me? I keep getting stuck at 72% loading... (using IE)

Found an alternate site for this: http://robamint.seesaa.net/category/6640004-1.html

Thanking all for the hints... I'm out! Why does the figure look ashamed? haha
                        Last edited by SueJ999; 06-26-2009, 14:39:52.

Comment

Originally posted by SueJ999 View Post
                          Thanking all for the hints... I'm out! Why does the figure look ashamed? haha
                          There's a back story behind this..

Haha.. Irreverent story here.

Anyway, nice game! I like Robamimi's games. Seems like they'll have a whole series of "Who am I?" games

Comment

Nice game.. Out with just the hint about the code on wall, really enjoyed
                            Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

Loved it! I do hope that they make a series of Who Am I games :-D

Comment

Working...
                              X