Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SueJ999
    replied
    Okay, got on a 'straight' part and after about 50-75 clicks, I'm still going straight ahead! Even with the hint, I should be turning sometime!!

Getting bored, even after I turned... oh well!
    Last edited by SueJ999; 07-30-2009, 18:55:06.

Leave a comment:

• cartmin45
    replied
    I placed 99th!

Leave a comment:

• MADmommy
    replied
    are you serious!? I finally got the hand of it and was literally 3 moves from finishing and I get a screen that says "play full version here"!?? ***!??

Leave a comment:

• aurion
    replied
    That reminded me of how I got through a real mirror maze as a child: look at the floor and you can see where the glass is! Not a real puzzle though.

Leave a comment:

• donaud
    replied
    Stinky, yeah.

Leave a comment:

• Rhiannann
    replied
    I escaped but it was stinky

Leave a comment:

• ShiningStar
    replied
    I tried this one earlier and couldn't make heads or tails of it

Leave a comment:

• Kira699
    replied
    according to the hint, I'm stuck in the middle of the maze, and going nowhere even though i'm moving ahead. awful game.

Leave a comment:

• scambo
    replied
    hmmmm... i don't think i'm even going to start this one reading your comments guys! Disappointing

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Oh, I was clicking on the arrows and assumed that would have me move forward. I'll give that try.

EDIT: I was playing, then had to stop for some work stuff, returned, and I got the same message as Mistery about playing the full version when I opened the game window again. Really not pleased with this game anyway. They've made much better games before.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    To move forward you need to click on the floor, it works at some places.

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    I just thought I'd give it a try, and I never could move any direction. Every way I faced was a dead end. Then, when ever I clicked the hint button I had never moved within the room, just faced a different direction. . . I don't understand it at all.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Not really my type of game
    And my position isn't even shown anymore when I click the Hint button.
    Great, I was playing from the original link on 123bee.com and suddenly get the message "Play full version, click here" - why is that?
    For me that's one of the worst games by 123bee.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    started a topic Mirror Room Escape

Mirror Room Escape

Another room escape game by 123bee, featuring a maze. Can you escape from the mirror room? Good luck.

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
Working...
X