No announcement yet.

The Great Bank Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Donaud! That was dumb. Nice game though.

Comment

THANK YOU!! Everyone helped me outta there! That fuse was hidin' pretty well--I checked in there a few times!

I'm out--lounging on the beach with a MaiTai!

Comment

Maybe im not out. Took money and put it back where it was. still nothing.

Comment

Had an errand to run but I'm back now!

I am FINALLY out...lol...I liked this game - if only my brain had worked better for it...LOL...

John....you put the money back but did you
          give that a shot and you'll be lazin' under palm trees

Comment

Whew. I don't think i want to play this one. I cut the wire according to the paper in the first and still got caught. I would be here all day long.

Comment

Yeah that was quite fun.
              Had trouble with the password for the first office (couldnt see it at all) but it made a sick kind of sense....
              It took me ages to understand how I should find out the code for the gems and I have had trouble with the lighter too in the vault.. (not to mention the whole premise of breaking into a bank just to burn the money).
              Otherwise was shocked to find out how much I knew about robbing banks!
              Thanks ralfiegirl for posting - most excellent!
              You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

what's the code for the safe next to all the computers? i thought it was the code that showed up on the water glasses, but that doesn't seem to work....
                uugh!

Comment

Luv

Comment

luv4pants

The code numbers ARE the same, just not in that order. Keep trying.

Comment

• I'll never get out of jail busted tons of times. Need a win . shall move on to another game VBG

Comment

• can't set the money on fire. Something more I need to do? Or where to click?

Comment

• Originally posted by saxo View Post
                          can't set the money on fire. Something more I need to do? Or where to click?
                          you should still have one thing left in your inventory, maybe that could help?

Comment

• Hi all!

Im still missing 2 from the 4 gems. Ive found 1
                            , 1 next to
                            Where are the other 2?
                            Thanks,

Ive found another one in the

I have the last one as well.
                            My eyes are crying for staring so close the monitor.

Finally out!
                            Last edited by ShiningStar; 08-20-2009, 17:05:07. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple posts in a row :)

Comment

Working...
                            X