No announcement yet.

Speed Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made it the first try on each level. Each one I had less than one minute left. One was only 14 seconds...the laundry room level. Still not sure what I did to get out I was clicking so furiously.

Comment

Well, I'm feeling dumb

The clock messes with my head ..

OK - on to second one at last.
      out of 2nd room (treehouse)
      out of 3rd after 2 tries.
      Now a break in the sunshine.
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-07-2010, 20:38:11.

Comment

I only have three gems....feeling dumb....I have fly (used) sword (used) candle (used) and water in dish. What to do with the broom?

EDIT: Ahhhhhh....the power of posting. Out of the first room...off to enter the second room

AND out of all three rooms! I loved that one! I agree...not too easy, not too hard.
        Last edited by Cici; 01-07-2010, 21:28:27.

Comment

Out, first time, with 82 seconds to spare...

But had a shirtload of fun, doing it =)

Usually I despise timed games, but the ease of the game was nicely balanced with the time limit... It actually enhanced my enjoyment...

Thanks for posting it =)
          A man without ethics is a wild beast loosed upon this world.
          -Albert Camus

Stoneagegames?!? 123Bee?!? And don't even get me started on Gazzyboy.... I'd rather stick my favourite body part in a blender...

Comment

It took me two tries to get out of first room (yap, stupid me lol), second and third rooms were easy - done in 2.5minutes.
            I like this game, nice graphic and relaxing plot
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../userbar02.gif

Comment

Yep - same.
              Last room was weird given that I got out not seeing what the last thing I did was AND with the washing basket in my hands on the congratulations page!
              Oh that reminds me I have a wash to hang up
              You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

pretty easy, but nice fun game

Comment

very easy, but no complaints on that! I was able to do it without help which is what I love!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Really nice! I did have to do the first one twice, but once I got the hang of it, it was an easy game

Comment

Working...
                    X