Comment

To lit the cig
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

I have the paper burning under the smoke alarm but nothing happens. Then I go to the gate but someone is still by the window. What am I missing ?

Comment

Worked my way through game without having to check the forum. Didn't care for the controls. Hard to tell if when you click on something that you are interacting with it; I prefer when you can see when you click and drag an item to be sure it is doing what you want. I clicked between the lighter and cig about 10 times before I realized the end was lit. I also found the subject matter of the game to be depressing.

Comment

short

Comment

I thought tht the game was nice to play, they should do a part two and make it longer. and 12345 thanks for the spoiler i got abit stuck with the rope and window

Comment

How do you get out of the window, the hand icon isn't working
                      I used to be Schizophrenic, but we're better now.

Wise phrase of the week:

Comment

very stupid game.. i don't call it a good escape game when you do not use all the items you collect and collect all the items for which there is a blank space.
                        "A human being in perfection ought always to preserve a calm and peaceful mind, and never to allow passion or a transitory desire to disturb his tranquility."
                        Mary Shelley - FRANKENSTEIN

Comment

Stuck on scene

I cant get past the window it wont let me back in. I've restared this game 4 times and i'm always stuck on the money box and the window

Comment

huh?

When I click on the key in my backpack it doesn't do anything... And a few times after I've gotten the key, it disappears from my inventory and is nowhere to be found. Bug alert!

Comment

Me too

Originally posted by ...?
                              I cant get past the window it wont let me back in. I've restared this game 4 times and i'm always stuck on the money box and the window
                              I got stuck to but shifted from grab to eye, or was iy eye to grab(?), anyway it seems to be case sensitive about that. It worked and a could continue. Now I can't get pass the gate. Enoying!!

Comment

Originally posted by FenEdebiyatEtc!
                                very stupid game.. i don't call it a good escape game when you do not use all the items you collect and collect all the items for which there is a blank space.
                                well you do notice it said "PROLOGUE" don't you which means the game will probably be continued

Comment

Working...
                                X