Needless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange

I got out but there seems to be a glitch in the game. Unless you get the message that you should go before someone comes when you get the fire starting, it's not possible to get out even if you have done what you are supposed to do. That is frustrating!!

Comment

yeah, i had the same problem. i hate almost finishing a game, but not getting to... other than that though, it was a pretty good, though fairly easy, game.
      Life's a dance, you learn as you go

Comment

ONE WORD:easy
        who you are is just who u want 2 be

Comment

Ur suppost to light a fire??!!? OH GEEZ! I thought I beat it but no I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Unreg
            When I click on the key in my backpack it doesn't do anything... And a few times after I've gotten the key, it disappears from my inventory and is nowhere to be found. Bug alert!
            Same thing... and I can't click on the objects... there's always the bug clicked on the inventory!
            Brumilde

*Dio ci ha dato due orecchie ed una sola bocca per ascoltare almeno il doppio di quanto diciamo*

Comment

What A Stupid Game.

Comment

Not sure about that "game" . It was over before it even started. Does anyone know what happens if you complete the puzzle?

Comment

Well that was easy! >.<!
                  If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

Good game, would love to see the whole series, but one flaw: I go to the website that made the game, but when I look for it, its not there. Whazzup with that?
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Easy - no bugs - didn't get stuck on anything

Comment

there must be a bug! after i climbed down and threw the lightened cig thru the window - nothin' happens! the stupid person at window won't get off! if i came back to see, what happened with the cig - the cig always disappeared! its the 4th time i tried! sigh...

Comment

Same here

You're not alone same thing happens to me. Anyway to get around it? Does anyone have any suggestions?
                          The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

A old fashion room escape. Not that bad. However the puzzle took me longer (the puzzel pieces slide very slow..yawn).
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Very Easy.completed

Comment

Done!!!!
                                ***Sarah Beth***

Comment

Working...
                                X