Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Escape From Piano Room

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Escape From Piano Room

    Another room escape game by tesshi-e. Find and use items, and solve puzzles in order to get out. Good luck!

    Play Here

    Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

    Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.


  • #2
    I got the left cupboard open and have the code terminal switched on, but I am not getting the code hint
    sigpic


    Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

    Comment


    • #3
      You're doing better than me tipper, I can't find the yellow handle

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dalveen View Post
        You're doing better than me tipper, I can't find the yellow handle
        sigpic


        Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

        Comment


        • #5
          Ah thanks.


          I need to go. I'll finish this one later

          Comment


          • #6
            Bye, I think I may do the same. I am very

            Edit: Thanks to wvdonnaj @ EG 24


            Edit: Out with both ends
            Last edited by tipper75; 05-30-2010, 16:39:10.
            sigpic


            Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tipper75 View Post
              Bye, I think I may do the same. I am very

              Edit: Thanks to wvdonnaj @ EG 24


              Edit: Out with both ends

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by desp View Post
                sigpic


                Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

                Comment


                • #9
                  will come back on this one

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Btw that s a really beautiful song!!! Anyone knows the name of it??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by desp View Post
                      Btw that s a really beautiful song!!! Anyone knows the name of it??

                      Nope, I do not know the song
                      sigpic


                      Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        maybe i have done smth wrong with the downoading of the game?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by desp View Post


                          maybe i have done smth wrong with the downoading of the game?

                          sigpic


                          Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            haha!!!

                            Thank uuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Found it!!...not an easy one...
                            Last edited by desp; 05-30-2010, 20:30:22.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Giving up for now

                              I can´t seem to find the code for the cupboard. I'll try again later
                              Last edited by Beau; 06-02-2010, 10:20:58.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X