Itzura Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itzura Escape

Itazura Escape is another new Japanese point and click type room escape game created by MiyaB Flash . In this escape game, again you are locked in a room and you try to escape the room by finding items and solving puzzles. Good luck.

http://www.amy.hi-ho.ne.jp/yumiya/itazura.html

Please use spoilers to give hints.[ SPOILER="Name of spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

I'm finding tough language barrier for me...

Comment

I keep hearing a little voice saying "Okay" and I see a grey figure .. but I don't know what to do now.
      I've broken the laptop .. hey, ho ...

I've got the sleepy cat to turn around but it just goes back to sleep. Anyone know what the various coloured cards mean?
      Last edited by aurion; 08-02-2010, 13:25:58.

Comment

I've also managed to poke holes in the partition door with my finger and write on the book cover but I have absolutely no idea why.

Definite language barrier

Comment

Ok, progress.

I've no idea why I'm doing any of this mind you.

Last edited by TheCaptain; 08-02-2010, 15:24:06.

Comment

hmm - so the idea is to do bad things?

patted cat

two items I've not used.
            2 more papers and used an item. still have place for one more item - a key?
            I clicked at this point on the dancing guy - nothing happened. checking at this point to see what others did that i didn't - see one other thing to try.

clicked on what the boy was saying - got a screen with 3 lines - first had a ? after it and I couldn't click on it - I could click on line 2 and 3. I clicked on 2 and got more "words" - see a 100 in second line and a 35 in the 3rd one - can click on last one. which has me starting over. Hmm..
            I did a dabble and then clicked on bubble by boy and then clicked on last line and went back to game.
            Ill check back to see what I didn't do to solve this.
            Last edited by NannaJoy; 08-02-2010, 20:23:47.

Comment

Haven't gotten any further then the others and tried to look at the naughty score and I had to start over too. I'll give
              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
              sigpic

Comment

the only thing I did that noone else mentioned is
                I also have no idea what's going on

Comment

Gues the meaning of this game is to make a huge mess and not escape hmmmm
                  DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Working...
                  X