Clear All

• old biker
    replied
    me no like ,
    pixel hunt

Leave a comment:

• NannaJoy
    replied
    Just two big views? Time to let the dog outside .. then I'll see if there is something else to do tonight. Won't be up too late.
    a black key - used & did puzzle whih may not be right yet. Nothing happens there ..

Got to head to bed - body saying take me to a soft spot .. Night all.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-04-2010, 05:33:01.

Leave a comment:

• RBS
    replied
    Thanks for the hints on chisel and code. Still not getting the number explanation but won't lose any sleep over it.

Leave a comment:

• tipper75
    replied
    Okay, I've got four out of five marbles and cannot for the life of me find a clue to the number code. I saw something in the tiles to the far right, but can not make anything out. Going to look at all your clues now

Edit: I'm out. I think I clicked more times than I did in the last Got Mail game. Not really enjoyable.
    Last edited by tipper75; 09-04-2010, 01:09:49.

Leave a comment:

• Genghis
    replied
    thx yvonne - i never even saw that post cuz when i put up my thread it started me on page 3

Edit: checked out eg24 and i dont get it either
    Last edited by Genghis; 09-03-2010, 22:24:36.

Leave a comment:

• Yvonne
    replied
    Don't be sorry because it isn't that simple. I wrote some things in my previous post.
    Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Genghis
    replied
    @ yvonne

im really stumped with the tiles.....its prolly somethin simple and im overthinkin it
    Last edited by Genghis; 09-03-2010, 21:56:04.

Leave a comment:

• Yvonne
    replied
    Hi Genghis, you beat me to the answer for the chisel. I've just found that spot myself. I only have to figure out now what to do with the item I found after using my chisel.
    I have used all my tools but I only have 4 marbles unused and the item I got after using my chisel.
    Okay, I now have 5 marbles and on to that 4 digit code.
    If slerk is right then I doubt that I can get it on my own. I am soooooo bad with codes

Edit:
    RBS is right. The answer is in the 2 tiles.
    Found help on EG24 and I'm surprised to say that I do understand what they are talking about but I can't explain it so here is the answer

For an explanation please go to EG24 Here

I'm out
    Last edited by Yvonne; 09-03-2010, 22:17:13.

Leave a comment:

• Genghis
    replied

stuck on the code

Leave a comment:

• Yvonne
    replied
    Ow too bad, I was going to ask you if you had figured out where to use that chisel yet but it looks like I need to find help elsewhere.
    Bye

Leave a comment:

• RBS
    replied
    Gotta go, can't finish now. I think the 4 digit code is in those two tiles. Will check yall's progress tonight. Would like a hint where to use chisel too! Later.

Leave a comment:

• Yvonne
    replied
    Thanks RBS, I now found that place with the four digit code

Leave a comment:

• RBS
    replied
    Yvonne.

I have 4 marbles, unused chisel. Not sure what that close up of two tiles is telling me. No idea for the 4 digit code.

Leave a comment:

• Yvonne
    replied
    In my inventory I have

I have not seen the place with the 4 digit code nor do I know what to do with

I also found a
    no idea what to do there nor with some of the hotspots slerk mentioned.
    Is there something to do with the paintings above the bed?
    I feel kinda stuck.
    Last edited by Yvonne; 09-03-2010, 21:21:52.

Leave a comment:

• slerk
    replied
    You have to figure out the 4-number code but I cannot help you there. I just couldn't get it, even when given the answer and some kind of explanation. Good luck to you, however.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X