• Show
Clear All

• Yvonne
    replied
    Out but some things were hard again

Leave a comment:

• MSmiss
    replied
    what is supposed to happen after I place the marbles?

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    You're most welcome Evita

Leave a comment:

• Evita
    replied
    OH!! Duh. I was counting their sides and trying all sorts of different math to end up with 4 numbers. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Originally posted by Evita View Post
    I am stuck on the four-number puzzle. I know that the shapes on the other panel have something to do with it, but I just can't quite get it. Help?

Leave a comment:

• Evita
    replied
    I am stuck on the four-number puzzle. I know that the shapes on the other panel have something to do with it, but I just can't quite get it. Help?

Leave a comment:

• La Senza
    replied
    I clicked on that!! Just tried again and presto!!! Still don't know how you achieved the order of the numbers, you must have letters after your name!!! Thanks all that helped a little newbie......

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Just use

Leave a comment:

• La Senza
    replied
    I still don't get how the order of numbers is achieved that Mistery posted (thanks Mistery) but I got another white marble and placed it and nothing has happened?? Headache is deepening...... (thanks Donaud for the further attempt to help a right doughnut)!!!

Leave a comment:

• donaud
    replied
    Look at the prongs on the right for a clue. Then, use them on the six drawer buttons

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Order of buttons

Leave a comment:

• La Senza
    replied
    Hiya, some help please with the order of pressing the buttons that flash and don't flash, getting a headache, am thinking the order has to do with the number of fork prongs under the plants but isn't working, think I have a bug..... If you're out, a little help please....

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Hehe, I'm not perfect Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• muddogg47
    replied
    Wow....very happy to be able to help you out for a change!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Ah thank you muddogg!
    Nice game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X