Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Your Room 4 (The Story of the Freaky Kid in the Orange Outfit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, obviously finished too And I updated the walkthrough now to contain all 20 keys, thanks for the help, dazed
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• no problem (and please don't hate me - I didn't make the stupid game! lol)

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• I know, I know, but honestly that was so obvious one of us should have thought of it a long time ago, I'd say And I never like people bashing me in the head with the answer Nah, I'm just kidding, no worries

And it's by no means stupid, just incredibly funny
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I meant stupid in the sense that it's another hour of my life wasted...but I only ever think of that after I complete something, not when I'm playing
          I agree it's very funny, I might have a go at the earlier games in the series, after I get some sleep though!! lol

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• lol, I agree with you on that, and I often waste days on these new games, I keep finding new ones inhere and spend forever playing them, and then oops, another day passed

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I can't get the spade! help!
              If you like reading, go here: http://www.cityofif.com/

If music be the food of love, play on! Shakespeare.

Comment

• The Spade

Originally posted by stickmanbob
                I can't get the spade! help!
                No Coffee?? No Workee!!

Comment

• easier than the 100 keys! heheh but yeah abit weird cuz that orange think is always there.. lol

Comment

• This game is harder then the last one of the series (keys keys keys 3). I only can find 3 keys in the garden and only 5 in Tery's room. Oh and what about the gigant duck? Hmm I am going to take a little break and come then back for reading the posts.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• You don't need to read through all posts, the link to the walkthrough is given in the first post

Comment

• I know Mystery. But thank you anyway.

I have given this game up for day (7 hours ago) and give it tomorrow an another shot.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Gosh am I blind or what!! I cant find the "net" gggrrr. This is anoying!!

Comment

• Whoohoo..i just got into the White House..but now i'm stuck, anyone please help me? i got: 8 keys..leaf, polish, cake, net and that weird map...

oh, i now have 9 keys

p.s. how can you do a spoiler in ur message?
                            Last edited by Cat0ii; 10-07-2006, 11:16:54.

Comment

• Spoilers are explained here, and also here you have the opportunity to test it yourself for the first time:
                              http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1087

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                This game is harder then the last one of the series (keys keys keys 3). I only can find 3 keys in the garden and only 5 in Tery's room. Oh and what about the gigant duck? Hmm I am going to take a little break and come then back for reading the posts.

I know Mystery. But thank you anyway.

I have given this game up for day (7 hours ago) and give it tomorrow an another shot.
                                Four weeks later....

Lol, Okay I going to finish this game. I found 8 keys last time... So let see how many keys I can find this time.

12 minutes later... Lol I found 19 keys so far, I am clicking my self mad.

Lol, I found the last key. I am out!!!!
                                Last edited by Adventure; 10-14-2006, 01:46:38.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X