Dona's Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys if no1 told!

when the lamp is on-just turn out the light- use the blue book in ur invetory under te lamp!

Comment

• and again if u no1 told

to get the silver key u need to be looking at the shelf from side and u will see the key-carfuly clck on the key

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
        There is a picture in the frame on the shelf which shows the order of the books....but nothing happens when I put them in that order!! lol
        It sais Cirkle if you take the first letter on all the books

Comment

• tell me HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered
          I Have Done It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey since you finally got it why not give me a walkthrough. i need the help man. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssse eeeeeeeeee! i am stuck

Comment

• u have dislexia man!

Originally posted by Unregistered
            It sais Cirkle if you take the first letter on all the books

its doesnt says cirkle, what r u smoking!?!?! it says cirle then u go down after the space in the words and read straight across again. it should say is two. : circle is two. simple

Comment

• walkthrough needed!

please so one be so kind as to post a walkthrough, i know i am speaking for lots of ppl. if someone has finished this game, please post a walkthrough. it is greatly appreciated

Comment

• huh

is the game finished when u get that letter in the safe? i don't know what is says cuz it is in japanesse, but r u done when u get it?

Comment

• Lame

the game as a whole was alright, somethign to do i guess. but talk about a totally LAME ending. gay gay gay gay gay! that was dumb

Comment

• semi walkthrough

ok all you need to do is at least see all the different symbols, don't actually think bout them cuz the code is 718, just see them and then type that in and walla

Comment

Help me. Someone please post a walkthrough. I have all the items (I think). I have obtained all of the equations (I think). But I cannot figure out the safe code. HELP!

its 718, it is ur 1st grade math hun. adding and subtracting not that hard. if u could find this site all bye urself then u can add

Comment

• Ok, here's the total walkthrough:

Sry about typos, i hope you understand the text. And if you follow the rules, you should be able to finish this game.

Comment

• There is also another strange picture on top of the very top of the self. I have no clue what it means

Comment

There is also another strange picture on top of the very top of the self. I have no clue what it means
                            Put the tape on it

Comment

• vghjj

were is the safe i can't find it.

Comment

were is the safe i can't find it.
                                behind the photo

Comment

Working...
                                X