Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Project: Prime Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcakkay
    replied
    I dont know if its because im in a very bad mood right now but this game was lame and really easy

Leave a comment:

• lovelyleo
    replied
    this game was good, did they ever add other chapters?

Leave a comment:

• anemarie
    replied
    Does anyone knows the password for the lift in the kitchen
    plllllllllls help

Leave a comment:

• Carrigon
    replied
    I love this game. It's one of the best I've seen yet. Very Resident Evil Like. Does anyone know if there is or will be a sequel to it?

ASUNSHYN9, make sure you are clicking in the right place and make sure you picked up the id card in the first lab room.

Leave a comment:

• ASUNSHYN9
    replied
    Originally posted by yarr
    If i remember, you have to collect something first, not very sure...

I HAVE EVERYTHING THE WALKTHROUGH SAYS I SHOULD HAVE. DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE I WOULD HAVE TO COLLECT 2ND LAB DOOR STILL WON'T LET ME ENTER. KEEPS ROLLING ON SCREEN. HELP!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by ASUNSHYN9
    Every Time I Try To Enter Lab Door #2 The Door Just Keeps Rolling On My Screen. Help. Am I Doing Something Wrong, Miss Something, Or Is This A Glitch? Anyone Know?

If i remember, you have to collect something first, not very sure...
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-09-2006, 10:54:54.

Leave a comment:

• ASUNSHYN9
    replied
    Every Time I Try To Enter Lab Door #2 The Door Just Keeps Rolling On My Screen. Help. Am I Doing Something Wrong, Miss Something, Or Is This A Glitch? Anyone Know?
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-09-2006, 10:54:04.

Leave a comment:

• maya
    replied
    Does anyone knows the password for the lift in the kitchen? I guess the green diamond is in it...but cant find the password....

Originally posted by Chris Mapa
    I've only got the blue and green diamonds so far. Where and how do i get the last one? And how do i get through the door in the attic? What about this mirror in bathroom thing? I clicked on it however many times and nothing happened. Any help on this?
    I found the blue and the red only....where you got the green??

never mind...i found it
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-09-2006, 10:53:54. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I've only got the blue and green diamonds so far. Where and how do i get the last one? And how do i get through the door in the attic? What about this mirror in bathroom thing? I clicked on it however many times and nothing happened. Any help on this?

Originally posted by Chris Mapa
    I've only got the blue and green rubies so far. Where and how do i get the last one? And how do i get through the door in the attic? What about this mirror in bathroom thing? I clicked on it however many times and nothing happened. Any help on this?
    I've just found the red ruby by using the flashlight on the dark door by the picture with the three rubies. Any help on the door in the attic and the mirror in the bathroom?
    Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 00:01:31. Reason: Merged Posts

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by lulu
    help password for 4 level no corp president?
    it's west hasstin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    this game was way too easy.............I do not know how you guys even need help.......................

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    kay this game sucked.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Help

Help What Is Password For Computer Help
    Corp President No Help

Leave a comment:

• Vortex
    replied
    go back out door and look at picture on the wall.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    password

help password for 4 level no corp president?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X