The beginning and ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beginning and ending

The beginning and ending is another Japanese point and click ,room escape game. Search for clue's and items, use them ,solve puzzles and escape

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

quick and easy game

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Found matches, 2 cards and paper. Used items and now have switch clue...?
      Nope....switches did nothing, but I did find a 3 card.
      Tried switches another way; and I'm out....? A little short; maybe I was not supposed to do this yet...?

Playing this again...
      Back to 3 cards and switch clue....clicked picture as required and it fell. Placed paper, and it showed switch clue correctly plus, now have diamond card.
      Entered 4 digit combo and have red ball. Placed red ball...but more is needed.
      Clicked switches as paper on wall now shows correct directions so maybe i'm to do it now...but, I'm out again...?
      This game was not written correctly as I still have things unsolved and a first aid box I never opened.....next game!
      Last edited by graywolf; 02-03-2013, 18:48:55.

Comment

Yep, out too while guy is still bleeding on the floor and I haven't used my red ball yet

Restarted because I wanted to find out where to use the red ball and found it.
        Used the cards there as well and got a key now.
        Gave the guy a bandage and now I have a different ending
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I got the guy bandaged and I'm out.
          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X