Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blewberryjuice
    replied
    ok so Problem. I took of the tape, no prob but what the heck is this whole ice key thing... I never got one =[

EDIT: ok so I go the key but now it won't work anywhere is there some kind of trick to it?! I'm already sick of this one

EDIT x2 : Ok so I feel like an idiot. I got it for other people as stupid as me, the trick is you click "ITEM".. DOH

Edit x3: out!!
    Last edited by blewberryjuice; 06-11-2007, 18:25:58.

Leave a comment:

• theonegman
    replied
    Noob

Hi, just joined, checking out my profile thought I'd have a go at the game also

Leave a comment:

• tsinbg
    replied
    Code Sheets

The walkthrough isn't complete. I like to know why I'm doing what I'm doing so I'm looking for the rest of the sheets of paper that explain the symbols on the fan. I found one of them

Guess I was blind the first time, the walkthrough clearly explained this.
    Last edited by tsinbg; 02-07-2007, 22:34:02.

Leave a comment:

• Pokka
    replied
    after removed the tape..
    i didn't got the ice key?why?

..i got
    Last edited by Pokka; 02-04-2007, 09:46:28.

Leave a comment:

• Jhonka
    replied
    Originally posted by doktorfaustroll
    I don't understand, I can't turn on the stove.

Leave a comment:

• sabiha
    replied
    thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• Michael Jackson
    replied
    Go to the sink (make sure the key mold is clicked on. It will make it easier.), then turn the water on. Once it's on, click the "item" button, and then on the water. The mold should have this blue stuff in it. That's the water!

I can't figure out the code. I used the "change" button, but I don't know what to do from there.

Leave a comment:

• sabiha
    replied
    I CANNOT FILL THE KEY WITH WATER. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT MORE IN DETAIL PLEASE

Leave a comment:

• Michael Jackson
    replied
    I can't get the pots figured out. How do you know when they're full?

Leave a comment:

• SkiColorado1616
    replied
    i HATE that some of these games aren't in english....it drives me nuts to see the feedback in another language and i don't know what it's saying!!

Leave a comment:

• Fastyves
    replied
    Binary code

Just use the green Change button that brings you to the backside of the panel (you see it reverse).

Leave a comment:

• mindfreaker
    replied
    binary code?

How do you enter the code? I can't figure it out!

Leave a comment:

• southerngirl
    replied
    ok I don't understand how to put in the binary. The numbers you can change are not the only ones that need to be changed. I need help.

Nevermind, I figured it out by accident.
    Last edited by southerngirl; 01-25-2007, 21:59:38.

Leave a comment:

• Karolina
    replied
    Yeah.. I finally finished this game but without walkthrough that would be hard. Thanks for help

Leave a comment:

• doktorfaustroll
    replied

i had to play the bouncy ball game several times to get it right, i don't know if i can ever do it again!

found a walkthrough!!!

when will i ever solve these by myself
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 01-24-2007, 16:34:14. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X