X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seaeaglegirl
    replied
    Finished

finished but couldn't have finished it without a little help from my friends......

Leave a comment:

• drgnrbrn316
    replied
    Originally posted by Jen0113
    no matter how many times i drag the green key to the 2nd drawer, I can't get it to open, what am I doing wrong?
    It's a real pain, but you have to get the key about center on the drawer handle. It should then stay there until you click on it, when it should go back to your inventory and turn to the grayish color that means its been used.

Leave a comment:

• Jen0113
    replied
    no matter how many times i drag the green key to the 2nd drawer, I can't get it to open, what am I doing wrong?

Leave a comment:

• drgnrbrn316
    replied
    Walkthrough

Ok, here's a rather crude walkthrough:

Please note that some of the interactive elements of the game require you to have performed some other action first. Following the walkthrough above should guide you through the process without a lot of pointless clicking.

But, if you want to escape the room by yourself, but can't find all the items you need, here's a list of what to find and where to find it.

Key #1

Key #2

Key #3

Key #4

Key #5

Key #6

Key #7

Key #8

Key #9

Key #10

Doll

Green Key

Screwdriver

Gray Screw

Leave a comment:

• drgnrbrn316
    replied
    Ok, here's what I have now:

Where is key #6? It must be in the part of the room with the bookcase, based on the pattern I've seen, but where?

NM: Found it.

Leave a comment:

• amishai
    replied
    how the hell you screw back all the screws into the letters? iv tried for hours (well, 20 min but who count...) and cant do it.

well, i screwd the E

Leave a comment:

• drgnrbrn316
    replied
    Originally posted by _SM_
    You click on the red ball making it bang in to the green one and it (the green ball) falls on the floor. You should see it there in the right courner.
    Thanks. I wasn't aware that the balls were clickable. Now I'm just missing one key.

Leave a comment:

• _SM_
    replied
    O.k, do you have to have 10 keys to take the screws off the wall? Because all I have is 9...

Leave a comment:

• _SM_
    replied
    Originally posted by drgnrbrn316
    Where's everyone finding the screwdriver?
    You click on the red ball making it bang in to the green one and it (the green ball) falls on the floor. You should see it there in the right courner.

Leave a comment:

• maya9
    replied
    i think it was on the floor right corner of the bookcase (try using the TAB key 'cause i'm not sure...)

Leave a comment:

• drgnrbrn316
    replied
    Screwdriver

Where's everyone finding the screwdriver?

Leave a comment:

• maya9
    replied
    maybe you need to do things in the right order, but i got the screws off the wall by facing the poster, and dragging the screwdriver on the screws.

i'm stuck now and can't put screws back in, don't know what i'm missing...

Leave a comment:

• _SM_
    replied
    I still don't know how to get the screws off of the wall. Does anybody know how? I've tried clicking on the screwdriver but nothing happends.

(That zapping is driving me insane!)

Leave a comment:

• maya9
    replied
    help!

can someone please post walkthrough?

Leave a comment:

• maya9
    replied
    i have all the screws, still missing 2 items, can't put screws back in picture.

i didn't find anything in the plant picture. any ideas?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X