Clear All

• bhavit
    replied
    walkthrough pls

Leave a comment:

• sus.ie
    replied
    Originally posted by Sadetta
    The safe disapered, when i clicked on the grey button, and im out, nice game.
    I?m not sure you are out. The safe disapered when you clicked on the grey button ... but then?

Leave a comment:

• evi
    replied
    Originally posted by drgnrbrn316
    Ok, I have:

I've opened the second drawer on the desk and the top drawer on the small cabinet, and I've seen the blue butterfly under the desk. I can't figure out what to do with the scale. It looks like it holds three balls and two screws in the holes, but I can't figure out anything else about it, nor can I use anything on it.

Someone give me a guiding nudge.

Edit: Ok, I've found the animal puzzle, and I think based on my cat picture, my rabbit picture, and my white box that I've got three of them figured out, but where's the answer to the forth color?

Edit: Nvm, figured out what the rabbit drawing really was.
    put the red pencil at the red book

Leave a comment:

• sus.ie
    replied
    Originally posted by bluey007
    Ive put all the balls in the correct spot so i think... But how do you escape? After you have put all the ball in the safe, i clicked on the grey button up top right corner, but nothing happens?

Is it Safe code: red = red then black = white & Green then white whit = grey red then 4th row green green green = white gold???? HELP PLEASE
    No, you havn´t put the balls in correct order.
    Use the balans to figure out the weight of the balls, the result is:

Leave a comment:

• Sadetta
    replied
    The safe disapered, when i clicked on the grey button, and im out, nice game.

Leave a comment:

• bluey007
    replied
    Ive put all the balls in the correct spot so i think... But how do you escape? After you have put all the ball in the safe, i clicked on the grey button up top right corner, but nothing happens?

Is it Safe code: red = red then black = white & Green then white whit = grey red then 4th row green green green = white gold???? HELP PLEASE

Leave a comment:

• lili
    replied
    phew, that was a nice game!! I'm out now. Thanks for everyone who posted the hints!!

Leave a comment:

• martatila
    replied
    wehhh......... please laaa... share the clue.... aiyooooo.... help...

nvm..... hoiyehhhhhhhh.... i out now....
    hahhahah.... bye bye....
    Last edited by OneBun; 03-10-2007, 18:59:52. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

• sonicfan0
    replied
    one of the hardest room escapes i've had to do

Leave a comment:

• canadiangirl492
    replied
    I'm missing one green ball, where do you get that last one?

never mind, found it!

I got out without doing the scale thing, haha, the end is so good CONGRATURATIONS!
    Last edited by OneBun; 03-10-2007, 19:00:28. Reason: please follow rules & use the edit button & not post many times in a row.

Leave a comment:

• martatila
    replied
    hello.... im i mising some red ball?... please.... how many red ball must i have.. i got 2 only....

Leave a comment:

• Shelly90
    replied
    I need help!!

OMG!! YAY, I GOT OUT!!!
    Nevermind about what I just said!!

Okay, so I'm trying to put together the scale but I can't seem to do it.
    So far I have:

What do I do next
    Last edited by OneBun; 03-10-2007, 19:01:48. Reason: added spoilers ;)

Leave a comment:

• Ozma
    replied
    Great game!
    Thanks for the help guys.

Leave a comment:

• seaeaglegirl
    replied
    Thankyou

Originally posted by Desiderata
    Seaeglegirl, go back to post #69, then to post #95........... you should then understand the order of the balls at the safe.

Thanks.....figured it out...and got out

Leave a comment:

• Desiderata
    replied
    Seaeglegirl, go back to post #69, then to post #95........... you should then understand the order of the balls at the safe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X