Just Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got the thing into that position aswell and it didt work

but neways to do it properly you would have to do the top row then the middle lefty and the bottom left then the last 3 should fall into place right if not fiddle with the 2 low rows untill u get it right

so my theory is correct so far )

Comment

• Originally posted by twright133
      Well until the author actually says that is the only way to win the game........
      The comment of the author is:
      Originally posted by Peter Tarasov (at Newgrounds)
      Sry for no music thing and please, do not cheat by pressing RMB->Forward, unless you are a loser...
      I also refuse to believe that this is the only way to finish this game. But I have no clue either for the slide puzzle or the syringe. Logically the slide puzzle should be:

But of course it doesn’t work.

Further I have translated all symbols into ancient Greek, which gave me:
      Lambda = L
      Omega = Oo
      Sigma = S
      Swastika = Eu
      Phosphorus = planet Venus (in chemistry P)
      1 = Alfa = A
      2 = Beta = B
      3 = Gamma = G

But this all doesn’t make sense. Well at least not for me.

Conclusion: I give up too.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• hm it confuses me when you guys call it swastica and stuff lol

welll i have done it even with the 3 and 4 switched around like said and it don't work
        Last edited by Adventure; 06-05-2007, 05:48:14. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Multiple posting is not allowed.

Comment

• Lol, I told you it didn't work. I already tried out what I thought what was right myself plus many, MANY other possibilities. Result: zero.

But still I hope someone figures it out without using the forward feature.

Btw you should use your edit button. It is against the forum rules to create more then one post in a row.

Well, I am off for this morning. Good luck with the game, hugonibs2.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• LOOK AT POST #144.

Do what it says! You don't have to figure out the slider puzzle to win.

People who talk to their dogs aren't crazy,
            they just operate on a different level than the rest of us.

:doggie: :doggie: :doggie: :doggie: :doggie: :doggie:

Comment

• Ok no one has figured out the door so lets conclude that the creator has pulled a prank and it can't be won and get on with our lives!

Comment

• @ bookgirl021: But is that really winning? There isn't any satisfaction in clicking the forward button.

There just has to be another way...
                Life's like an hourglass glued to the table.

Comment

• I dont want to give up, there must be a way, there are billions of people in this world, it cant be possible for the creator to know how it is done!! Dont give up!!!!!!!
                  I am now dependant on walkthroughs.

Evil Feta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure this game is either impossible or has a bug in it! Would be happier if the creator confirmed whether it is solvable or not?! I don't think pressing forward is correct tho, as it is generally a sh1t cheat on most games and not sure that someone would create a game where such an obvious cheat would be the solution?!
                    I think that the creator may have given a clue that it is insolvable over on newgrounds; in reply to someone complaining about no music he said- 'but that can't stop you solving it, can it...'? (or words to that effect)!

Comment

• unregistwered that is exaclt why he said that pressing the forward button isnt so ibvious because you are all denying that it it'st the forward button when it is read my huge LOGICAL explenation a couple of pages back

Comment

• Hugo, I read your explanation but it doesn't seem likely to me (I could be wrong, in which case this game and its creator are stupid). That solution just doesn't really fit in with other games either-as they can normally be solved by pressing forward, in which case its nothing original to this game!?!

Comment

• this is just pathetic. I'm waiting for the creator of the game to reply...
                          If this does turn out to be some sort of joke..

Comment

• Originally posted by mouthybrat
                            I'm sorry, but if the whole point of the game is to right click and choose "forward" then the game sucks...what is the point of spending the time to make a game, putting together puzzles and clues just to have them all mean nothing??? that's total BS, imho...

I think the author of this game needs to realize that while HE may have a genius IQ, or whatever it is that helped him create such a difficult game, not everyone has the ability to think on that same level. And apparently with so many people trying, and FAILING, to solve his puzzles, he has created a game that is worthless to play...

I refuse to "right click" to win any game...if that's the point of any game, I won't play it...it takes all the fun and challenge away from it...

I completely agree with this!!!!!!! I feel so........frustrate.........

Comment

• Originally posted by unregistered23
                              That solution just doesn't really fit in with other games either-as they can normally be solved by pressing forward, in which case its nothing original to this game!?!
                              That's what I think! I.e. wait that the game loads, the music etc. : The game loads so very fast (unusual for newgrounds) and no music. When you follow that logic then is the advice not to cheat by using the forward button also wrong and so that would be the way to solve it.

Btw, I gave up on that game yesterday. But isn't it nice to meet here in this forum!

Comment

• WHY OH WHY?????? Didn't I follow the warning, that this game was so badly rated!! What a waste of precious time!
                                I don't mind You calling me crazy, but calling me normal will really make me go nuts!

Comment

Working...
                                X