• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• door puzzle is confusing me

Comment

• im actually still trying it but idn y

Comment

• LOL @ hugonibs2. I wish I had your persistence!
        "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." - Albert Einstein

Comment

• Sorry adventure, but I did search gamershood and google for help but couldn't find anything-hence coming on here. i'm uk too and just escape is still top for me at gamershood!

This just escape game is obviously a hoax imo!

Comment

• i quit....its driving me crazy !!!

Comment

• HA ha I quit days ago seems like the creator made the game in a hurry and didn't think to put more clues
              DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

• omg

omg i found out how to solve it..but its a pretty crappy way to solve it....how do u do a spoiler so i can show u???/

Comment

• Uhmm don't tell me. Use your right mouse button and press forward?

Otherwise: TELL US!!!

For spoilers and spoiler testing, look here:
                  http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4156
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by imsotall321
                    omg i found out how to solve it..but its a pretty crappy way to solve it....how do u do a spoiler so i can show u???/
                    In reply Go advanced, select what you want to hide and click last button in toolbar (with question mark)

ABOUT THE GAME :
                    Rather than going to see a movie, the author thought he could have fun reading the forum ?

Nonsense ?

Or Sall was right and there IS a bug the author will never tell us... Will he ?
                    Last edited by Dmike92; 06-05-2007, 22:59:37. Reason: Merged posts. No exceptions. :P
                    Want to make your own Internet game ?
                    sigpic . . http://mon.jeu.free.fr/
                    Game4 (Chez moi) now available (Demo tab).

Comment

• I think the creator is looking through all the forums laughing about how big of a deal this has become and how many people he has frustrated. And why I still check back to see if anyone has found a solution, I don't know!
                      "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." - Albert Einstein

Comment

• Well if that's the case then I hope he gets on off on this then,as I doubt anyone will touch a game with his name on again.
                        Last edited by Adventure; 06-06-2007, 07:58:29. Reason: Deleted offensive content

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinker
                          I think the creator is looking through all the forums laughing about how big of a deal this has become and how many people he has frustrated. And why I still check back to see if anyone has found a solution, I don't know!
                          same here.......it is relife to see not only me a little crazy

Comment

• Make that three. I gonna check for the very last time today if the creator respond to my post at newgrounds, but I am not very hopeful anymore.

edit: Nothing, like expected.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• we should rename this topic in caffe or something

Comment

• omg guys you aren't thinking outside the box, have you even taken into consideration the fact that maybe it has something to do with the pill of the 5 and the 2, and maybe the needle aswell? have you given any thought into why there is a wall that says please win this game? have you considered trying to add the numbers as digits or anything like that? have you tried anything other than the slider, bcuz the way i see it... the slider won't be done so easily, also i just thought of this, but maybe the slider goes
                                123 162
                                654 597
                                789 483 or maybe it's not possible, think about all that.
                                remember that some room escape games have unnecessary material, maybe for this one it's just the symbols... think of about all of this for a while, maybe you'll stumble upon the answer, and maybe you won't. that's all i've got to say. gl to anybody who reads this and actually takes my advice

Comment

Working...
                                X