X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay, good news
    Thanks for telling

Comment

• wow, I'm impressed that he finally answered!!! I'll try it again sometime...but not right now...
      I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

• Guys
        Pretty Stupid Right? What A Waste Of Time!

Comment

• Yeah!!! I won!! And my first theory for the slider puzzle was right.

I am so relieved it wasn't a joke after all.

Edit: And no using forward this time. I knew that this couldn't be the solution.
          Last edited by Adventure; 06-06-2007, 16:23:24.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Question

Where is the link for the new game without the bug?
            "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." - Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinker
              Where is the link for the new game without the bug?
              In the lead post (where it says "fixed version")

Comment

• i can´t believe i´ve tried so many possibilites and it ended like that, and i didnt even used the needle, so frustating...

Comment

• How Do You Know When People Are On?

Ohhh I Get It Know
                  Last edited by Mistery; 06-06-2007, 16:58:52. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

• ironically..........the creator of this game was adamantly defending against criticisms of it being unsolvable on "newgrounds" games until they banned it. Apparently he was unable to apply logic and to "think out of the box" by at least questioning his program instead of assuming that 100's of gamers were stumped by this one "genius" game. Without the glitch, it is really an o.k. short escape game.

Comment

• It he would have looked at his scripts when people complained initially there wouldn't have been an issue. It was a major oversight on the creator's part. He has been blacklisted in my book. If I see any more games made by him I certainly won't try them. A mistake I can understand, but not beta testing your own product before releasing it was bad planning. It wouldn't have been hard for him to make sure it worked since he knew the solution he had in mind.

Comment

• well, I finally got it...and once you complete the slider puzzle, you win the game...I will probably still be a bit leary about playing games by this author, at least until he shows that he has learned from this experience and tests his games before posting them...otherwise, it's a nice little break from an otherwise dull day...
                        I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

• great xgamersgirlx ,you won

i don t like these puzzels anyway
                          Last edited by Mistery; 06-06-2007, 22:40:33.

Comment

• still will NEVER play a game by this author again he should change his name if he wants people to play after this si we wont know it's him

Comment

• Originally posted by hugonibs2
                              still will NEVER play a game by this author again he should change his name if he wants people to play after this si we wont know it's him
                              I completely agree!!!

Comment

• I honestly can't believe it took everyone so long to figure that out. I thought it was pretty obvious.
                                I guess everyone just collectively got on the same wrong track and couldn't get out.

Comment

Working...
                                X