• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon... look at your keyboard guyz!

7 8 blank
    4 5 6
    1 2 3

have u ever tried that???

Edit: I didn't read the previous 20 pages, but i guess no one tried that out...
    Even if u don't love me, I love U!

Comment

• How did we ever get the safe combination of "52" ... what evidence was found to use the 'first' and 'last' digits of the domino string?

This game was absolutely pathetic and I can't believe it was posted on GamersHood.

Comment

• At least I have the satisfaction of knowing I would have gotten it right on my first try, had the game been made correctly the first time...

Definitely wasted away too many hours with this sorry excuse for a game.

@Deaner22: It was trial and error... or at least thats how I got it.

@Paozits: It works if you just use the order directly from the note... left to right and top to bottom. There was a bug in the original make, thats the only reason over 300 posts exist.

I totally agree with Deaner22 about the "absolutely pathetic" part. If this had been 'bugless' to begin with, the game still would've sucked.
        Life's like an hourglass glued to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaner22
          How did we ever get the safe combination of "52" ... what evidence was found to use the 'first' and 'last' digits of the domino string?

This game was absolutely pathetic and I can't believe it was posted on GamersHood.

The evidence was quite simple on that one if you noticed on the tablets they looked like domino peices from the numbers so we just put them together to get the number 52
          DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

• Originally posted by ojmj
            ironically..........the creator of this game was adamantly defending against criticisms of it being unsolvable on "newgrounds" games until they banned it. Apparently he was unable to apply logic and to "think out of the box" by at least questioning his program instead of assuming that 100's of gamers were stumped by this one "genius" game. Without the glitch, it is really an o.k. short escape game.
            The game was banned? So that is why all the previous comments at newgrounds about the game (including mine with the right solution) are gone.

Originally posted by jack
            It he would have looked at his scripts when people complained initially there wouldn't have been an issue. It was a major oversight on the creator's part. He has been blacklisted in my book. If I see any more games made by him I certainly won't try them. A mistake I can understand, but not beta testing your own product before releasing it was bad planning. It wouldn't have been hard for him to make sure it worked since he knew the solution he had in mind.
            I am completely agreeing with you, Jack. I don't have anything more to add.

Originally posted by britbrit
            I honestly can't believe it took everyone so long to figure that out. I thought it was pretty obvious.
            I guess everyone just collectively got on the same wrong track and couldn't get out.
            It was obvious, but if you have read the previous posts you would know there was a bug in this game which made it impossible to solve the slider puzzle. That is why people were stuck so long.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'm all up for a good game, and mistakes can happen but..
              to just go to a "You Won" screen after completing the slider, especially when there were soooo many people wasting there time doing the puzze and trying to contact the guy, shows hes not woth wasting time with again. What an insult! The least he could have done was to integrate the syringe and / or add a quick other something ( a way to move the please win this game signs or something) to make all the hassle worth while. If I thought just getting the slider right was the end, I wouldn't have even bothered worrying.
              It makes me maaayd I tells ya, real Maayd!
              (well, maybe just a tut and a sigh ;p)

Comment

• Edit: I removed my comments. I just want to let you know that the game creator did apologize at his original posting site:

Originally posted by from Creator @ Newgrounds
                The game before had a scroller puzzle problem and I'm terribly sorry for this entire episode, but now it's fixed -
                all of you who guessed that the combination of that puzzle was - Lambda, _/\_, Svastica, RO, (Y), 1, 2, 3 were right.

again sorry :] enjoy, who didn't...
                I think he should have tested the game first, but this is a lesson learned.
                Last edited by OneBun; 06-07-2007, 14:14:59.
                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neener
                  The evidence was quite simple on that one if you noticed on the tablets they looked like domino peices from the numbers so we just put them together to get the number 52
                  But who's to say it wasn't the last two numbers, or the middle four, or the whole string (which is what I was trying), or the string backwards.

For the game to be considered solvable in my book, there would have to be something written on a wall saying 'first and last', or something similar.

Comment

• OneBun,
                    Thanks for pointing out the apologies. This will at least make me give him a another chance on his next game, but my comments regarding the overall poor quality of the game still stand. If its his first try, then I say ok, needs improving, but I think I've heard his name before, so I ask the question, does he think we will play any old tat! (well, in this case, were all sooo addicted, clearly the answer is yes) Just a shame tis all...

Now, in defence of the game and in answer to Deaner22,

It could have been any of the combination, just as it can in many room games, but this was easy. It was clearly the only 2 numbers that didn't join.

Comment

• I am out! Anyone need help?
                      "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

~*Sara*~

Comment

• I think that the peace sign is an 8,omega is a six,the T is a seven and the S is a five... im stuck!

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHThis game is driving me down the wall. I've already been up it and across the ceiling

I'm smilie mad
                          ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                          MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                          Online sisters suzy
                          ~virgo~&zillah
                          long lost bro:hitman
                          MOM:nefertiti
                          DAD:party4ever
                          UNCLE:yorick
                          AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

• SARA581:
                            PLLLEAAAASSSEEEEE give me a walkthrough
                            ive been working for 9 hours
                            PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE
                            dont tell me the skies the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Comment

• hey guys guess what on my like 15th try i just got out i just went nuts with the slider and i got it open
                              I AM A MEMBER OF THE Looney Bin

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of Equivalent Exchange.
                              play a scary game

mysterys games

Comment

• Help with sliders

This method has always worked for me.
                                PM if any problems, or if it DOES work.

And please ignore all numbers in white, as they are there for formatting purposes only.
                                Last edited by Sherlotte; 07-13-2007, 18:50:18.
                                The knower of all things worth knowing.

The Beetle Lady

Comment

Working...
                                X