Just Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many pills r u ment to have
    .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

• arrgghh

All most finished the wall puzzel but the swachiger and the other thin are the #wrong way round. This is driving me in sane.
      Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 21:50:11.

Comment

• I recieved the note from the safe. I believe the note says the door slider needs to go in this order (sorry I don't know the names of some of them):
        Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 21:49:42.

Comment

• There is no possible way to beat this game. I have proof too, after around three-hundred posts, no one has really beat it yet, not even someone who's been playing it for over a year. Face it, this game is impossible.
          Last edited by Mistery; 08-14-2007, 16:35:41. Reason: Deleted title because of hurtful content
          sigpic
          Call me crazy! Im a member of the Loony Bin!
          ONLINE FAMILY!
          Hugo_Smith = Brother

awesomeman = Brother

Humphry = Sister

http://supertoria4umz.smfforfree4.com/

Comment

• Ummm, well, this game has been finished by a couple of players already.
            And since this game came out 2 months ago, nobody played it for a year
            And please refrain from posting hurtful contents about members, this is against the rules.

Comment

• ok for all u hopeless people and if it hasnt already been posted the answer is on the paper
              the answer is
              Last edited by funiax; 10-07-2007, 00:29:08.
              The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

• i found the game to be pretty easy with an open mind

Online Family!
                Husband: Someguy
                Son: Gameguy49
                Big Sister: Grigtho

<3 Skylar <3

Comment

Thank you
                  Ur answer is correct.
                  I'd already won this game.

Comment

• lol i finished this game along time ago but i forgot to post the answer....or nobody told me how to post pictures....anyways u know uve finish the game because 1ce u get the rite combinationit automaticly says u won
                    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

• OMG!! I spent forever in this game. I read others posts about the game and because of their responses I thought that the slider was harder than it really was. Then I tried it the way I originally read the note and it worked!

Comment

• oh wow

i beat this game!!

Comment

• haha

I Won!!

Comment

• pretty lame if you ask me.

you'll get a piece of paper to help you solve the slider puzzle, which i still haven't finished
                            Last edited by Kzin; 04-01-2013, 06:47:39. Reason: Please use spoilers to give hints

Comment

• The game is utterly short and boring in my opinion. I don't see why everyone was stuck on the door when the answer was sitting on the piece of paper that nearly everyone figured out how to get.

Comment

• Next game....I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X