No announcement yet.

Just Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the wall with the PLEASE WIN THIS GAME.........what are we suppose to do with that?

Comment

i think the order is:

Y s 2
      HS PE 3
      Sw 1 B

Y- upside down Y
      HS - horseshoe thing
      B- Blank
      PE- peace sign
      SW- Nazi

Comment

I completely give up. The door slider just bugged me for 2 hours
        COMING SOON

A SITE CREATED FOR MOTHERS WHO WERE WOMEN FIRST. FOR NEW MUM'S WHO NEED SOMEWHERE THEY CAN TAKE A BREAK OR GET SOME ADVICE
        AND FOR YOU.

http://www.tiponya.com

Bookmark it in advance.

email me at robandtracy@robandtracy.karoo.co.uk to join our advance mailing list and be the first to know our launch date and all of our news.

Comment

ash'74... your solution.. are you saying doing it like the first 3 you said on the top row or do it up and down?

Comment

Originally posted by gabster52
            ash'74... your solution.. are you saying doing it like the first 3 you said on the top row or do it up and down?
            Sorry 'bout that. Guess I should have been more specific. I meant

Comment

okay, i tried it like that.. it didn't work :-\.. and i tried crackhacky's way also. and that also didn't work!

Comment

Did you try my way. I got it from the order on the note?

Comment

Originally posted by Danielle
                  I based mine off of there too lol. Tis a shame. Whenever someone gets the solution they should post the picture of the ending.

Well i am going to head off. Good luck all.

Comment

Are the numbers on the note around the "edges" of the puzzle? and the blank one would be the center? I just don't know where to start...
                    Life's like an hourglass glued to the table.

Comment

This game is tough....
                      Aussie Aussie Aussie.... Oi Oi Oi......

Comment

Originally posted by Danielle
                        i'm so close to doing it the way you think.. but i can't get the bottom row right!

Comment

ok, i haven't been on in a long time, but whati can figure is that you guys are going at this all wrong. if your thinking rows or columns it's wrong.
                          the correct order is this way i'll show the numbers from the note...

Comment

Originally posted by sonicfan0
                            ok, i haven't been on in a long time, but whati can figure is that you guys are going at this all wrong. if your thinking rows or columns it's wrong.
                            the correct order is this way i'll show the numbers from the note...

i'm not sure if i'm doing it right..
                            cuz it didn't open the door when i tried it the way i just said it

Comment

I'm stumped!

Comment

no, you still don't get it? the numbers 1 2 and 3 are in my spoiler 6 7 and 8, that should help with the headache, also try my order in a columnar form, might work i'm too lazy to try it out myself and i hate these sliders anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X