• Show
Clear All

• graywolf
    replied
    Next game....I don't get it.

Leave a comment:

• Mikecro
    replied
    The game is utterly short and boring in my opinion. I don't see why everyone was stuck on the door when the answer was sitting on the piece of paper that nearly everyone figured out how to get.

Leave a comment:

• kidcorbo
    replied

pretty lame if you ask me.

you'll get a piece of paper to help you solve the slider puzzle, which i still haven't finished
    Last edited by Kzin; 04-01-2013, 06:47:39. Reason: Please use spoilers to give hints

Leave a comment:

• leapfrog
    replied
    haha

I Won!!

Leave a comment:

• hotgirl99
    replied
    oh wow

i beat this game!!

Leave a comment:

• Jupiter_Sunrise
    replied
    OMG!! I spent forever in this game. I read others posts about the game and because of their responses I thought that the slider was harder than it really was. Then I tried it the way I originally read the note and it worked!

Leave a comment:

• funiax
    replied
    lol i finished this game along time ago but i forgot to post the answer....or nobody told me how to post pictures....anyways u know uve finish the game because 1ce u get the rite combinationit automaticly says u won

Leave a comment:

• peepo66
    replied

Thank you
    Ur answer is correct.
    I'd already won this game.

Leave a comment:

• Swim Girl
    replied
    i found the game to be pretty easy with an open mind

Leave a comment:

• funiax
    replied
    ok for all u hopeless people and if it hasnt already been posted the answer is on the paper
    the answer is
    Last edited by funiax; 10-07-2007, 00:29:08.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Ummm, well, this game has been finished by a couple of players already.
    And since this game came out 2 months ago, nobody played it for a year
    And please refrain from posting hurtful contents about members, this is against the rules.

Leave a comment:

• super_T
    replied

There is no possible way to beat this game. I have proof too, after around three-hundred posts, no one has really beat it yet, not even someone who's been playing it for over a year. Face it, this game is impossible.
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-14-2007, 16:35:41. Reason: Deleted title because of hurtful content

Leave a comment:

• masterescape
    replied
    I recieved the note from the safe. I believe the note says the door slider needs to go in this order (sorry I don't know the names of some of them):
    Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 21:49:42.

Leave a comment:

• Cherrytomato
    replied
    arrgghh

All most finished the wall puzzel but the swachiger and the other thin are the #wrong way round. This is driving me in sane.
    Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 21:50:11.

Leave a comment:

• Carmit
    replied
    how many pills r u ment to have

Leave a comment:

Working...
X