No announcement yet.

Poco2 Escape 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. I'm out. It was the part about which boxes to fill with hearts and in which order to fill them that tripped me up. After that, yeah, it was pretty intuitive. Thanks for coming back though!

Comment

cute game...had to use the walkthrough a few times, but mostly it was easy to follow and figure out!
      I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Wow I really love all the games in the series!

Comment

Well, I have 8 hearts, but, what can I do with these? I think in the drawer with severals draws, but, in which order? Well I know my english sucks, but I try to do my best. All games are double difficult to me, for the game and for to wrigt in english in this forum. Ah! Where is the hang for the kitchen cabinet?

Yeaaahhh! I'm outside.
          Last edited by Goku; 09-06-2007, 20:41:05.

Comment

Why can't I click on the edge of the house? I can't go any further! HELP!

Got it. Love the power of posting.
            A woman has the last word in any argument.
            Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

Hey! made in very short time. There´s a very similar game , to this one, you´ve surley played before!! ;-) In fact if you know the scheme it´s really easy!

Comment

I only have 7 grains of heart. Were have you found the last one?
                Almasy

Comment

almasy, did you check the book in the cupboard, i found my last heart there

Comment

I have to start again, hope to find all them

yes, only found 7 again

help, please! I need the last grain of heart

oh!! I got it!!

well, i'm tired, and I go to sleep (here are 2:26 am). The last things I got were the pieces of the Darukuma toy, and I couldn't go further. May be I'm too tired, so tomorrow I'll try continue. Bye!
                    Last edited by Mistery; 09-07-2007, 01:37:03. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES
                    Almasy

Comment

help!

i don´t know how to unfrozen the gremlin... Any help?
                      nvm i got it
                      Last edited by delporve; 09-07-2007, 01:53:53.

Comment

YAY... im out cool game.... Love these type of games...
                        Aussie Aussie Aussie.... Oi Oi Oi......

Comment

I'm really stuck now too, and haven't understood what everyone has been saying about the frog tea towel holder, could someone help me please?

Comment

Woo that was fun!

Find the gremlin in the cupboard then find him nibbling on the poor frogs arm when you click on the top right of the fridge.

Comment

Yep I have that, but now I can't remember where the animal badges go, and how do I input the numbers, do I do that on the ferris wheel?

Comment

This is kind of a neat little game. (I haven't played the others in the series)

Comment

Working...
                                X