Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Escape Game 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Gandalf

    --When in doubt, always follow your nose--

    Comment


    • #17
      if colour shapes = keys (red and yelow could be swapped depending on which way you look at them.
      _| =Y |_ =RED _|_ BLUE __|_ =GREEN
      or
      _| =RED |_ =YELLOW _|_ BLUE __|_ =GREEN

      would give playing order from left
      G () R B Y
      G () Y B R
      tried both still nothing

      Comment


      • #18
        Haven't figured out the code yet, but the door has an alpha code possibly code is in piano notes. working on it.

        DOH! nothing to do with the door after, however i'm out with some help from another couple of hints...........difficult but very clever
        Last edited by Kira699; 11-04-2007, 23:34:37.
        Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by martin.d.wilson View Post
          if colour shapes = keys (red and yelow could be swapped depending on which way you look at them.
          _| =Y |_ =RED _|_ BLUE __|_ =GREEN
          or
          _| =RED |_ =YELLOW _|_ BLUE __|_ =GREEN

          would give playing order from left
          G () R B Y
          G () Y B R
          tried both still nothing
          Nicely seen. I'm sure you're on to something!

          Can't get it to work either, though.
          Also noticed that the green candy with the bug looks like the dots, so I tried starting with green. Also I tried to start with blue (from the blue button, then green, then the painting). Still nothing .
          Last edited by Arch7; 11-05-2007, 00:20:19.

          Comment


          • #20
            Hi everyone,

            I think i have worked the shapes and piano out!!

            the picture with the dots relates to the torn paper - the colours are the same

            I think that Red is C
            and Yellow is E and then Blue is A and Green is D

            blue and green may be the other way around.
            so it might be:

            cc ee ddd c d c a c ddd cc ee d c a c d c a c d

            or

            cc ee aaa c a c d c aaaa cc ee a c d c a c d c a

            The pattern on the dot picture is the tune............ )
            Last edited by Starbuck; 11-05-2007, 01:52:34. Reason: more info or not!! lol
            "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Starbuck View Post
              Hi everyone,

              I think i have worked the shapes and piano out!!

              the picture with the dots relates to the torn paper - the colours are the same

              I think that Red is C
              and Yellow is E and then Blue is A and Green is D

              blue and green may be the other way around.
              so it might be:

              cc ee ddd c d c a c ddd cc ee d c a c d c a c d

              or

              cc ee aaa c a c d c aaaa cc ee a c d c a c d c a

              The pattern on the dot picture is the tune............ )
              This is what we've already guessed, but it doesn't seem to work. Have you gotten it to work??

              Comment


              • #22
                spoiler about piano

                Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Major spoilers for those who are still stuck

                  Ah, yes Kira! That was very helpful indeed. I knew it all had to relate somehow. I'm not a bit musical so this hint is much appreciated, otherwise I'm sure I would still be stuck!

                  Next items usage from the vending machine:


                  Second code (note: piano code is the 3rd code):


                  Last items from the vending machine:
                  You get a blue card & a grey

                  If you focus on the blue card...


                  Grey card:


                  Edit:
                  I'm done! You have to hurry in the elevator or you drown. LOL

                  Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                  Looney GHer!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I've just started the game and found the yellow thing,...but I'm trying to
                    but doesn't work,.....I feel stupid but



                    Nvrmnd,...power of posting....
                    Last edited by rehtse; 11-05-2007, 11:29:08.
                    sigpic
                    Have dinner with me!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I still cannot figure out the piano


                      I can't seem to get a code out of this and I have no clue as to the next step!

                      EDIT:
                      I am noticing that people have a numerical code for Code 03. However, my game only allows letters A through T. Is there a bug? or did I miss something?
                      Last edited by Hoju; 11-08-2007, 01:15:55.
                      "Do you want to change your name to Homer Jr.? The kids can call you HoJu" -- Homer Simpson

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by rehtse View Post
                        I've just started the game and found the yellow thing,...but I'm trying to
                        but doesn't work,.....I feel stupid but



                        Nvrmnd,...power of posting....


                        well i still can't get it in. maybe posting this will help me

                        yup, it did
                        Last edited by britbrit; 11-08-2007, 01:59:06. Reason: yup, it sure did :)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          can anyone please tell me, and others, the the paino code is
                          my code 3 input is alpha not number....weird?
                          Love...

                          so perfect when u really meet someone u want to spend the rest of ur life with!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I'm stuck at the piano also - I've only 3 colors on my picture also like post 25. And I don't understand the letters/words/numbers on place for 3rd code.
                            1 a.m. - guess it is time for bed.

                            I do like the pictures - the old women are great! or young gals depending on how you look at them.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Regarding 2nd yellow piece, post #6 mention put that piece as specicied in
                              spolier 4 but I cannot seem to see where to put.

                              Can anyone provide a screenshot to where?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                there should be a shape similar to that of the yellow block.... it seems to be pixel specific so keep trying....

                                by the way, this piano thing is simply not working for me...I have the code but don't know how to put it into the diamond pole...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X