Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goku
    replied
    Hello, I've just begin this game, but I'm confused. I on the PC, it s show an imagine . I only have the card, 1 battery, a barrel of strange substance, and a wire, that Ive conected to the mixer. But I can't open its cap. There are some marks in the wall behind the TV. I can't find anything more!!!!

Leave a comment:

• catsrule120
    replied
    wow

Wow that was....

Leave a comment:

• princesschocy
    replied
    Originally posted by melian
    I can't find the blade, where the hell it is?
    And the second battery??????

Leave a comment:

• eva_cro
    replied
    Funny Tip:

there are many ways to past this game. in the last walkthrough you don't need at all lighter, dinamite or computer..... i saw that the last date of replies is in november 2006. year, but i just wanna alert other people who will play this game.....

TIP 1: in some games hit TAB button and the spot you need click will be highlihted.

TIP 2: is some games click right click on your mouse and click "play" button if its able. repeat this step and it will take you to the end. but sometimes it lead you to the beginning. be careful!!

PS. sorry for my english..... hi to croatia my country, and hi to argentina, the most beautiful country in the world wich i want visit.

DONT FORGET TO WRITE ON MY MAIL!!!!
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-06-2007, 23:51:04.

Leave a comment:

• zillah0625
    replied
    finally I escaped!!! whew that was hard!!!

Leave a comment:

• sweet_kitty22
    replied

there were a lot of 'red herrings'!!
    I never found the CD, or Dynamite, and I didn't use the lighter

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.McD
    replied
    there is an error on this page...
    and I was finally getting it...

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.McD
    replied
    got it FINALLY....lol

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.McD
    replied
    ive been clicking on the trash can , and nothing...***

Leave a comment:

• Pink
    replied
    I finished the game without any dynamite or saw.I didnt use the lighter also.After you use the brick on t.v and get the tape you can join the access card,and insert it in the slot in the wall.After that you get a key from there.You use the key on the door and you are out.

Leave a comment:

• h0lliST3R x11
    replied
    I finallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly got out !! But there were a lot of things you didn't need. Like, the dynamite was unecessary to get the saw (all you needed to do was click on the waste bin's peddle a few times and your foot would magically pop off) and the computer was not needed for any of it. And after the dynamite the saw wasn't needed.

Leave a comment:

• GTgirl
    replied
    Thanks a lot Charlyzard!

I wish I could be smarter but who cares I finished half of it without the walkthru.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In order to get the toxic waste into the blender, click the waste around inside the blender until it dumps out of the can and into the blender so in the blender it is just liquid.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Following spam will be deleted and you'll get a warning. Read my post.

Leave a comment:

• stuckman
    replied
    this screen is so dark, is it cheating to turn up the brightness

Leave a comment:

Working...
X