Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put the bonito in something by the door

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Mkay... now got
      sigpic

Comment

I couldn't find a use for it do you have the
        I used those on the
        and got out.

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I'm still missing a piece of the star.
          sigpic

Comment

do you get the piece off the

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Nope. Out now. Thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

anytime

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

How do you open the box with santa on top ( the safe)? i can't figure out any code
                  Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

i'll pm you

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Thanks shiningstar, I thought it maybe something like that, and dreaded the thought. LOL, see you in 6 months when i've worked it out

Comment

haha let me know if you still need help with it

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!Done everything except..........no name of cat, and the door is locked still.

Comment

what do you have so far?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Hi guys... hope you can help me too.. I don't get the password to put in next to christmas tree. I get the first part but no idea about cat part?

@Shiningstar: hhheeeellllpppppppp.... pretty please?
                              Last edited by scambo; 12-19-2007, 04:06:05.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

just started and i have
                                can anyone tell me what to do next?

for numbers i have
                                Last edited by Adventure; 12-19-2007, 17:52:47. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your edit button. Creating more then one post in a row is not allowed!

Comment

Working...
                                X