X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SueJ999
    replied
    "Woah" Where am I now?

Good artsy game TY to Vitpat for the walkthrough... only need one or two hints but got the rest

Leave a comment:

• NannaJoy
    replied
    Greetings! Must say odd thing in closet! Need 3 more things for boxes/shelves. Have two objects that I've not used. So I've made progress. Got to fill up mug and work some more before I resort to looking for help.

Got "where I am now?" ending .. is that a bad ending?

See I played this jan 08 .. so this one that has been brought forward? see page 7.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-30-2009, 18:14:47.

Leave a comment:

• waylagirl
    replied
    Dooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• fruityjug
    replied
    I feel like crying....

I spent ages trying to open the door with the key

I had so many keys in my inventory that I got confused and used the wrong one

Out now

It was a good game and I did most of it myself (thanks vitpat for the help with lighting the candle!) but used stuff should be taken off the inventory...

Leave a comment:

• cutie-gal408
    replied
    tnx

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Candy08
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitpat View Post
    Well since no one has taken the liberty of typing a walkthrough I will myself.
    Here it is:
    omg! thanx

Leave a comment:

• gabe863
    replied
    SWEET got another apple!
    Now how to get lighter?

Leave a comment:

• fallenangel42
    replied
    yay escaped with no hints!!! did have to reload the page twice though as there are SO MANY BUGS!!!!!!!

woot

Leave a comment:

• Souradeep
    replied
    how do i get the lighter?

i don"t know.
    Last edited by Mistery; 01-15-2008, 22:45:27. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Leave a comment:

• cowcats3
    replied
    I didn't realize
    so it too a while before out! Thanks, good game.

Leave a comment:

• charlie
    replied
    Shalimar how did you get the pliers to break the box???????????????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• RBS
    replied
    I thought I was going to have trouble with the candle as well but luckily it righted itself before I tossed computer out window into the raining men. GREAT GAME with great content...I appreciate the effort to bring real recognizable art pieces into the game. Would like to see more like this one.

Leave a comment:

• gitamerah
    replied
    Oh, man... this game is so full of bugs. Several items ended up sharing the same spot in the item box. Some items disappeared from the item box before I even used it. The candle kept disappearing and reappearing (I panicked when that happened ).

Leave a comment:

• Ellena Girl
    replied
    I'm back to the game....and I'm.....OUT!!!

Leave a comment:

• super_T
    replied
    i need help finding the hat. and the rest of the picture. whats the 3-digit code?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X