Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viralplatipuss
    replied
    I see, they must have put the zango ads back up. How annoying!

I don't control that site so I guess we just have to wait for them to take it off again.

Leave a comment:

• fallenangel42
    replied
    i'm still waiting for the irritating 'zango' thing to <<removed inappropriate content by moderation>> so i can actually play the game - I can verify that it has NOT been removed, sorry viral
    Last edited by Mistery; 02-06-2008, 16:51:54. Reason: removed inappropriate language

Leave a comment:

• viralplatipuss
    replied
    Hey guys,

sorry about the stupid zango toolbar thing.

The game itself is fine, but when I sold it to woosc.com, they wern't ready to launch the site, so they blocked it with a zango toolbar download thing (probably to make money off the traffic they were losing whilst the site was still being tested).

Anyway, the site is up now and they've removed the toolbar thing.

http://www.woosc.com/games/1578/whiteroom.html

Also, the blue thing isn't a bath! It's supposed to be a bed! AHH! I regret making the bed sheets blue.

---
    viral

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    The game itself isn't loaded with adware or spyware. For other links on the page, I can't tell, but it is a golden rule to never download anything just like that. And yes, clicking advertising links and toolbars are indeed a common known risks factor for spyware or adware, but that doesn't automatically means this is the case for all advertorial links or toolbars.

Anyway, back to were it started. While the game loads you will see advertising, but after that you can play the game. I checked it, the game is there.

Leave a comment:

• aziraphale30
    replied
    So if this is loaded with adware and spyware (they go hand in hand) why aren't we voting this thing into the toilet?

Leave a comment:

• cartmin45
    replied
    dont download the toolbar its adware my antivirus said so and it doesent lie

Leave a comment:

• humletussa
    replied
    I only get to a page with commersial!! download zango blablabla no thanx. Where is the game?

Leave a comment:

• pokemonlover22
    replied
    how do you find

find what?

find everything!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mistery; 01-07-2008, 23:40:34. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Leave a comment:

• bsaucer
    replied
    How do I get the key?

Leave a comment:

• Amew
    replied
    Well, I still haven't been able to get it to load, but at least I'll know how to get out when it does. ;p

Leave a comment:

• Aislinn
    replied
    Out! Cute game. ^^

Leave a comment:

• marshmalow1
    replied
    Originally posted by RWW View Post
    I'm out.

You need to find the cell phone to hook to the wires.

whats the code?

Leave a comment:

• charlie
    replied
    THANKS for the walkthrough Hulya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    out in 3MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Leave a comment:

• old biker
    replied
    nice ,easy game
    only one ending ?

Leave a comment:

• bluey007
    replied
    Originally posted by hulya View Post
    Thanks for the heads up !!! was stuck on the code the man gives you on the phone as it just was not clear enough !!!
    I'm OUT !!!! YAY 4 ME

Leave a comment:

Working...
X