• Show
Clear All

• flowerbird
    replied
    The best escape game ever Thank You...

Leave a comment:

• TweedleStoopid
    replied
    This is one of the best escape games that I've played. Everything made perfect sense.

Leave a comment:

• brainisdead
    replied
    yeah, i recall playing this a while back (before xmas I think) and completing it with a walkthru having a huge chuckle as its the 1st thing the author says NOT to do.

Leave a comment:

• Purp
    replied
    Got a lot further. I found a walkthrough on Lazy Laces. Just a sec.
    <<sorry no walkthrough allowed for this game, read the first post>>
    It's about 30 comments down, it's officially comment 230. I hope this helps everyone. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Cat0ii
    replied
    Love the artwork so pretty! I am way too lazy to finish it. So. Bye.

Leave a comment:

• Purp
    replied
    I've gotten

I need help with

Any and all help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• scambo
    replied
    Hi guys.

heelllllppppp!!!

Leave a comment:

• Neener
    replied
    wow this game took me ages to accomplish but these are my favorite!!! WELL DONE

Mrs. McD

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.McD
    replied
    Im stuck at the clock!! I got the fly eater plant & the code, but Its not working....ugh
    HELP anyone??

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    If you are stuck on a sudden point, you always can post for help. There are a lot of people who like to help if they can.

Most of the people who ask for help but then found out the answer by themselves only post nevermind because in that way other members don't waste their time to answering a question which is not necessary anymore. They don't post nevermind because they don't want to help others.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Getting really frustrated with Gamershood

Could you guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP EDITING YOUR POSTS WITH "NEVERMIND" WHEN YOU'VE FOUND YOUR OWN SOLUTIONS. SOME OF US ARE STILL STUCK IN THAT PLACE AND NEED THE HELP BEFORE YOU ALL MOVE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD.

It would also help if when you post your "I have" progress you could give us a hint of where/how you found it please. I'm really beginning to find this forum more of a chit chatting one than on which is helpful with playing games.

Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• not me
    replied
    It may sound funny but I am still at a very early point, I can't even combine the screwdriver, Anyone can help?

Leave a comment:

• Blondiej1
    replied
    what is it it's not working for me!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Michelle
    replied
    I can't get up to the second metal door outside. I can see it, but, nothing happens when I click it. No buttons to push...

Edit**Wasn't clicking just right. My code isn't working on the button pad, though...

EDIT. Figured it out. I had to find a walkthrough to cheat and it was WRONG about the code in the metal panel.

BEAUTIFUL game!
    Last edited by Michelle; 02-07-2008, 20:52:04.

Leave a comment:

• HANFGARN
    replied
    yay I'm finally out!
    Had to use a walkthrough though. It was waaay to complicated for my tiny mind

Leave a comment:

Working...
X