Inside the Firewall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    If you plan on playing this game.......my advice is it's not worth your time. I hated it and I love games where you have to escape rooms.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Done it!

I got out!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    *** it takes such a long time to load

Leave a comment:

• OneBun
    replied
    Originally posted by ruskirocks
    wats the password for the laptop

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    wats the password for the laptop

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    passcode

nevermind, i made it - the passcode is the number from paperbucket! nothing else! nothin' to combine the numbers or something!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    passcode

i'm stuck at this stupid passcode - see, i've read this thread very carefully 'n i know what to do, but it won't work, cause i can't read this ID-number on the passport.

username is surely jack stanfield, and the ID-number on passport (for the passcode) is 700CRuDY - thats exactly what I can read, but it must be wrong. this 'u' is not clear. i tried different letters - nothing worked

anyone else said here, i've to combine the number i found in the paperbasket with the ID-code - it also didn't work now what? plz help...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    the screens gone blank
    The sceen hasgone blank because you are sad and stupid

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    OK, I have found everything... I then played the game on the computer and got the code. However, even though I have the key pad, when I click on the door, it says, better not go there yet. how do I get to use the code on the keypad?

OK, got it. I had to go and put the magnet back on the camera....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    help please

OK, I have found everything... I then played the game on the computer and got the code. However, even though I have the key pad, when I click on the door, it says, better not go there yet. how do I get to use the code on the keypad?

Leave a comment:

• OneBun
    replied
    i really need help lol
    what car for one??
    i have the cable, a cell phone, the paper scrap which gove me code of 9274, a useless book, wallet, controll joystick, key and magnet.
    i have fried the camera and got my exit code, i dont know where the car or the batteries are or the controller

please help!! i have read all the threads
    Here is a hint...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    help

i really need help lol
    what car for one??
    i have the cable, a cell phone, the paper scrap which gove me code of 9274, a useless book, wallet, controll joystick, key and magnet.
    i have fried the camera and got my exit code, i dont know where the car or the batteries are or the controller

please help!! i have read all the threads

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    **spoiler**

Once you have the exit code, you need to get the keypad from the old chest. It won't let you zoom in on the door until you scramble the camera feed using the magnet (camera is hidden above the plant). The you can use the keypad and exit code on the door and you're out :-)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    help please

hey, will someone help me, i have the exit code, but don't know how to get out, i have one blank place in my inventory, but i don't know what needs to go in it, is there supposed to be a way to get the exit code in your inventory??? i'm totally stumped..

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    can someone help me with the wallet? I know its on the glass table but i dont see any "paperwork" can some one help me out?
    You should be able to zoom in to the table and drag the papers. Suddenly the wallet should appear. Don't you see any papers on the table?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X