Last Minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn!

damn, i didn't noticed that the puzzle was already solved! i was keepin' clickin' and clickin' at green circles without reading the notice, that there's a hissing sound behind me!!! a very cruel ending, no doubt 'bout that - but... made it... *phew*

Comment

Lol Good Thing

it says to u dont click on the button but u have to (to now the name of the fly) thats is fluffy (fly...name...say=fluffy)

Comment

that is the worst game ever!!

if any1 cant get the game here is the faq

PHP Code:
        o jesus 
        Last edited by Mistery; 08-15-2006, 15:26:55. Reason: merged multiple posts
        we were at the beach everybody had, matching towels! somebody went, under a dock, and there they found a rock!!! but it wasnt a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!!
        Peter Griffin

Comment

and thats how u do it
          we were at the beach everybody had, matching towels! somebody went, under a dock, and there they found a rock!!! but it wasnt a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!!
          Peter Griffin

Comment

lame ending

Originally posted by Progamer9515
            and thats how u do it

i agree totally about the ending. It took me about 2 minutes to beat this.

Comment

when doing the PUZZle just follow the dots --- which i suggest you SHOULDNT DO becuz its hard and after that you finish the game..

this end is CORNYYYYY

Comment

figured it out!

once u put the little piece of metal in the speaker and you get that weird puzzle on the wall, here's what you do. you double click the green dot and another green dot will show up then you keep double clicking the green dots and the door opens! you're free!!!!

Comment

the ending sucks and I kept clicking those dam holiday links at the side... Isnt there another site with this game on without the links by the side?
                  Q:
                  A man walks into a shop. He points a gun at the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper says "Thank you", then the man walks out the shop taking nothing. What happened?
                  A:
                  The shopkeeper had hiccups.

Comment

There is one here:
                    http://www.flashgames.de/playgame.php?id=2267

(though I find it not bad to have links to other games at the side of the game screen...)

Comment

I give up too with buttons. they are too fast.

Comment

i killed fluffy 4 times

i cant believe i wasted my time on this game
                        Last edited by Mistery; 08-14-2006, 15:50:33. Reason: merged posts

Comment

red button

What happens if u push the red buttun

Comment

i kept clicking on the ads beside the left side of the game screen...so i had to restart like 6 times..there should be a space between the gam and the ads..cuz i just got really frustrated...but i beat it finally..Yay
                            Sister Dia <3
                            Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                            You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                            U-NO-POO -
                            the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

I had to necro post, but listen.

The key is not having to be super speedy about the green dots. Sure, you have to be fast, but it's more of a test of memory than anything else. You should already have your mouse heading in the direction of, or on top of the exact circle where the green light will turn on IMMEDIATELY after your click on the first green button.

Comment

am i stupid or what???????? i cant pass one creapy game. all the games are "easy" on this forum.... but i cant get on without walkthrough.....
                                __________________________________________________ _______________
                                sorry for my bad english.....
                                argentina rocks, the most beautiful country......
                                croatia rocks too, my country...

if someone is selling THE SIMS 2 please contact me on my mail eva_cro@yahoo.com

thx, eva
                                CROATIA ROCKS!!!!!
                                CROATIA 4EVER 2GETHER
                                EVA_CRO@YAHOO.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X