No announcement yet.

Restroom Trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing we have to find all the shapes to put on the door???

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Not comfortable clicking the dudes hand for scene changes. Where has that hand been?

Comment

Where on the floor, Doglover? I think everyone's right. There's something wrong with a game where Purp finds the first thing to pick up and places it correctly.

I'm with you, RBS. But then, I'm a former Nursing home kitchen worker. I tend towards the paranoid of handwashing after using the toilet.
        Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

@Scambo

@Mistery
          So you'll stop playing it? Aww...

@Purp

I must say that I started then clicking all the little objects just after you posted, so thank you! You practically solved the whole game
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

@Doglover
            Yes, I stop playing it
            I just don't have patience for pixel hunting.

Comment

Hey doglover, yeah, I got that one but looks like there needs to be one more on the door? Or do i need to clean my glasses again?? lol

I hate these games where they look like they make sense and then it doesn't work how you think it should....

Comment

Hello to everyone! Let's play

edit:

don't you think it's a little bit pointless having two way arrows (hands) when you have only two sites to visit?
                anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

@Mistery, Okay then...

@Scambo, Yeah, seems like we need one more star, but haven't found it yet.
                  Eheh, that's true! I almost bet that we'll finish the game when we find all the stuff and put it on the door, and then magically it'll open

@Purp, last post edited

Comment

Ok, I got that star. I'm missing two more, plus the stalk and leaves for the flower and the flower pot.

Comment

I reckon we should be able to click underneath the towel but I can't.. can anyone else? Betcha we need a shape from there! I wonder if it's got to be done in any particular order?

Comment

I think you're right, scambo. I haven't been able to pick anything else up or place the blue dot.

Does anyone else have the overwhelming urge to go washt their hands after this game, or is it just me?

Comment

If it's the blue dot that I'm thinking, you place it:

Comment

ha, ha... yes Purp, that's exactly the feeling.

There's a spot for the blue dot! I think Doglover got in before me though...

Ok.. guys... I've had enough clicking!! I'm done... good luck

lol

Comment

Thanks, Doglover. I'm missing one star, the stem and leaves for the flower, and the flower pot (?)

Comment

I started the game again to see if there's some particular order, and I could get all the three things we've got so far in random orders, so I guess we can grab everything at any time...

Comment

Working...
                                X