Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karakuri Mansion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Karakuri Mansion

    This is another Japanese room escape game by the creator of Happy.

    I do not know if the name is correct, used a translator

    http://zakurocat.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/2/

    or

    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/5462

    Translation of the note (courtesy of Jeral):


    Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Attached Files
    elza rody

  • #2
    hello, any1 playing??? cause I need help, very stuck

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm not sure how far you are, but I just managed to
      Working on the next game

      Comment


      • #4
        I have lit all the candles and got numbers but not sure if that is the code to use, have tried plenty of combos but nothing

        Comment


        • #5
          Then you're ahead of me, I'm not that far yet.

          EDIT
          Can't find matches or lighter
          Working on the next game

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mistery View Post
            Then you're ahead of me, I'm not that far yet.

            EDIT
            Can't find matches or lighter
            Do you have what looks like a green round ball?

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes, and also a sort of note.
              Working on the next game

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                Yes, and also a sort of note.
                Yep, i got note too, dont know what it says tho. Use the green thingy on top of something for the matches

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lol, thanks - I've clicked all "somethings" already, but not that something

                  Okay, hold on, I post if I figure out anything about the code.
                  Working on the next game

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ozchick View Post
                    Do you have what looks like a green round ball?
                    I have that, not sure what to do with it.

                    oooh, NVM used it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                      Lol, thanks - I've clicked all "somethings" already, but not that something

                      Okay, hold on, I post if I figure out anything about the code.
                      Lol, not a very good clue was it? Still trying to get the code

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've seen all numbers now - and tried different math operations with them - nothing.
                        And I don't know what is written on the code panel, there is a 4...

                        Still don't know where to use that paper either.

                        Hehe, seems we're stuck
                        Working on the next game

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          found a green ball, rope ladder, bit of paper, and a star. used star.
                          stuck. can't find anything else or anywhere to use my other objects. HELP!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            @Mistery,

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                              I've seen all numbers now - and tried different math operations with them - nothing.
                              And I don't know what is written on the code panel, there is a 4...

                              Still don't know where to use that paper either.

                              Hehe, seems we're stuck
                              Yep, looks like it
                              wondering if the writing on the note is a clue???

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X