• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kookie man
    replied
    click the black chineze writing. clicky clicky

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have still that stupid battery problem..

Originally posted by Jody
    if the battery is in the mp3 then when you exit it puts the battery back in the inventory
    This wasn't working me. Battery is in the remote control,i guess, but i can't get it. Damn, damn damn...

Leave a comment:

• kookie man
    replied
    fun game. hard tough

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    you see nothing on the window.. click the bun at the window a few times the dog will suddenly appear

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This problem is solved

Originally posted by somebody
    I can't see any dog in the window. If you mean little dog in te living room, i can't give rice to dog. Damn, i'm stupid.. ;D

I have solve this problem now ;D

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i have now a new problem..

Originally posted by Mistery
    At the beginning the battery is

Thanks, but now i can't get battery from the remote control. ^^'

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Originally posted by coggy1957
    how do you alter the clock
    Click on it to zoom it and drag the hands of the clock holding down the left mouse button.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    how do you alter the clock

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    read this

Originally posted by Unregisteredt
    u can not get out of the room.
    i repeat U CAN NOT ESCAPE THIS ROOM.

the code for it is no longer working becuz the promotion is over and u can only escape during the time of the promotion.meaning i just wasted time on a game that u can not escape from becuz there is no longer a code for it.meaning it does not exist no longer
    All the thinking for nothing.. I even poasted the question on the forum under the game he he If the forum was about the game, tho ;-) Who knows??

And for u who want to waste the time.. All of the steps during the escape towards the computer is posted earlier by other gamers. EVERYTHING!!
    Start on page 1 and work it out

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Originally posted by marte
    maybe the battery was somewhere else and then they put in the mp3 thing, but NOBODY is telling us where is the battery WHERE? pleeeeease help
    At the beginning the battery is

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    where is the battery

Originally posted by somebody
    damn, i cant get battery.. if i click that, it go away, i try again, but i ca't get that stupid battery..
    maybe the battery was somewhere else and then they put in the mp3 thing, but NOBODY is telling us where is the battery WHERE? pleeeeease help

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i can't get battery..!

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
    Choose the option when you click on the MP3(green thing)and you will get the battery back.
    damn, i cant get battery.. if i click that, it go away, i try again, but i ca't get that stupid battery..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dog in the window?

Originally posted by meme
    go to the bedroom window, then the livingroom window, give it to the dog in the window
    I can't see any dog in the window. If you mean little dog in te living room, i can't give rice to dog. Damn, i'm stupid.. ;D

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wheres the battery?

Leave a comment:

• SueAnne
    replied
    yea..i agree...the prize is the lap top on top of the page of that game. the promotion ended at 13th of Feb. so this game is no longer available. the pass word..i mean

Leave a comment:

Working...
X