Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Sabrina In North Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChainSoldier54
    replied
    thanks dude i beat the game!! )

Leave a comment:

• ChainSoldier54
    replied
    Second part is hard after she goes down the ropes

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hope this helps!!!

K I just completed the game so I'll give those who are stuck some help..

Level 1- right ur on the botom of sum steps. click da icicle and den walk up da steps before anuver 1 comes. Then when you get up da stairs click on da houses chimney a few times and wait for a man 2 cum out. When he's by the wood click on im and he'll take some wood and go back inside. After dat ders a little shaddow on da floor click da shadow and u will pick dis weird shaped fin up. After dat click on da grey box on da hill and after dat click da gears dey shwd start moving. After dat click on a blak wire coming down on da right o da screen and ur person will walk 2 it den click ur item u piked up and u should slide down da rope.

Level 2- Right as soon as u start slidin clik on all da gears and den on da botom rite mound o snow. You shwd land on da snow lump. Den walk 2 da bridge. Press da button by da gears (its small but ther) and den clik on all da gears loadsa times (cant remember wot gers 2 press soz) den da river will drain and u can get 2 da uver side. As swn as u get 2 da uver side a bear will try 2 eat u so press da middle cog loadsa times 2 waterlog da river agen. Then u can go 2 da next level.

Level 3- Click on da man on da wood and he'll say he lost his dog. click on da ledge by da dog (kinda hard 2 find..not da 1 below u dat u fall off but da 1 by dat) den clik on da dog and u get over da platform. Den clik on da branches by da ledge goin up and up till ur on da ledge u started on wen u came on da level. Den clik on da man and he'll say thanx den clik im agen and he'll say do u want a lift. Den u clik da wood fing and you go on it and den he takes u down and u won!!!

P.S I dont normally rite like a chav I just don't av time on me hands....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hell help

Originally posted by Unregistered
    can some one please help mne on the first level like a walk through on how to get up the stairs and then what to do next. maybe a walkthrough for the whole game. i am really stuck
    jump jump junp

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by GamersHood
    Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/index.php?content=sabrinanp

This time Sabrina is visiting her friend. At morning she gone home, but big wind took her away. Now she's middle of nowhere, she don't know that area. You must help her!!! Click on right things at the right moment to make things move.
    i carnt do anything

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I can not get Sabrina to moveon o tjis game!I hae gotten the man to light the fire,but what am I going to do next?Sabrine will not move on.....
    this game sucks i carnt move wen i click on things and there are no instructions

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Active
    Hmm, when you click on a rope and gear is running, then Sabrina should go next to rope. And then you should click the thing at right down corner.
    Hi

Is
    a rope = the little thing at right down corner? cause i cant find anything else there...

i am just playing this game at the first time and i share the same problem with "somenobodyelse" here that he says "i have just got the gear going and when i click on the rope it says no use. do u have to drag it somewhere?"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Bryan

Many thanks....I had been trying to click on the bear's den....didn't notice the other snow pile

Leave a comment:

• Ronifae
    replied
    If this forum is still visited, can someone please describe, explicity, where to click on ths snow pile in Lvl 2 to release Sabrina from the cable. Is it a single pixel????? I'm certain she cannot withstand too many more deaths.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Bryan

If this forum is still visited, can someone please describe, explicity, where to click on ths snow pile in Lvl 2 to release Sabrina from the cable. Is it a single pixel????? I'm certain she cannot withstand too many more deaths.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I dont Understand...

but u cant press the gear!??????
    What Gear???
    There is nothing else you can do....
    Sabrina is up the stairs, the man has lit the fire....
    ...there is nothing else you can do...

HAPLAND RULES!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Bear help

quickly press one of the wheels
    This is the advise to not get killed by the bear, but I press the wheels and I continue to die!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tweety
    They wont move for me neither..
    you have to pick up the little thing that the man dropped on the righthand side of of the wood pile

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The bridge

I falling through the bridge all the time, how do i make it over?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have past the ice and the man came out but I don't know what to do next. When the man gets in to he's house I can't do anything. How do I get the man to put up a fire?
    Pick up the thing he droped

Leave a comment:

Working...
X