Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save The Princess

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Save The Princess

    This is another short and easy online point and click adventure by Mystery's Games. Enjoy!

    (To use an item, just click it, and then click where you wish to use it.)

    Play Here

    Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

    Click image for larger version

Name:	savetheprincess.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	1696798


  • #2
    Wha...?! YAY! Thank you *Rushes ta play *

    EDIT: Is that OneBun?!

    EDIT2: YAY! I am out! That was a great and very funny game.... me liked the pictures SO MUCH! Thank you for taking the time to create the game

    STILL struddling

    sigpic

    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for playing, and well done Lilli

      Comment


      • #4
        What? New game?? Yay!!!!!

        Yay!! I saved the princess! Great game Mistery!
        Online family
        Brothers : Party 4 ever and Yorick
        Sister : Mcakkay
        Sister-in-law : Nefertiti
        Nieces & Nephews : Suzy, Virgo, Zillah and Themolestarted

        Member of GFARDTO

        The leopard of Looney Bin

        I'm back!!!! Yaay!!! I missed you all!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Glad you liked it Dia, well done

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol cute game....im out

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for playing!

              Comment


              • #8
                really cute game, thanks for creating it - just a bit sad to save a princess without seeing her at all
                Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose

                Comment


                • #9
                  wooHoo.....i hv saved the princess too...
                  thanx for making such cute nd nice game Mistery.... but dont you think tht the crocodile is much bigger thn pond to get fit into it. ... i think thts y he is out of the pond so as to scare us ....but we all r brave enough to fight it on ... and save our princess...
                  Sister: Mojotolo * Brother: Pratik732006 , Clank nd lots of good frnds...
                  sigpic
                  ANYBODY canwish
                  For SUCCESS,and most
                  PEOPLE Do,BUT ONLy
                  a few know
                  That a Definite Plan,
                  Plus a BUrning Desire
                  For SUCCESS are the
                  only Dependable
                  means of Accumulating
                  SUCCESS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    YAY I saved the princess too. Nice and easy. I loved the game a lot. Thanks for creating such a cute game. I loved the pictures. The horse looked amazing
                    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.




                    "We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                    we grow old because we stop playing games"
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cute game ! Actually did it all by myself!
                      Just so happy to be here!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by scarface-joe View Post
                        really cute game, thanks for creating it - just a bit sad to save a princess without seeing her at all
                        Thanks, and also for your feedback
                        There is now a princess

                        Originally posted by Rima View Post
                        wooHoo.....i hv saved the princess too...
                        thanx for making such cute nd nice game Mistery.... but dont you think tht the crocodile is much bigger thn pond to get fit into it. ... i think thts y he is out of the pond so as to scare us ....but we all r brave enough to fight it on ... and save our princess...
                        Glad you liked it
                        Yes, I thought about making the pond bigger, but I thought leaving it small would be funnier

                        Originally posted by Eternal Becky View Post
                        YAY I saved the princess too. Nice and easy. I loved the game a lot. Thanks for creating such a cute game. I loved the pictures. The horse looked amazing
                        Thank you Becky

                        Well done Beri03

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          YAY...!! I hv played the game again to see the princess just to see how she looks... nd found her cute too..
                          Sister: Mojotolo * Brother: Pratik732006 , Clank nd lots of good frnds...
                          sigpic
                          ANYBODY canwish
                          For SUCCESS,and most
                          PEOPLE Do,BUT ONLy
                          a few know
                          That a Definite Plan,
                          Plus a BUrning Desire
                          For SUCCESS are the
                          only Dependable
                          means of Accumulating
                          SUCCESS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            played again, too - definitely a cute princess
                            Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Cute game!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              2~28~10 <3

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X