Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treasure Hunter Escape 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Treasure Hunter Escape 3

    This is the sequel to Treasure Hunter Escape 2 from 123bee.
    After collecting the treasure hints from the mysterious ship, Captain John Marvel resumes his treasure hunting process at the Virgin Island. While he travels to Virgin Island, the pirates start to chase him. Unfortunately, the captain's boat faces a bad situation as it breaks, and he reaches the Buck Island, a part of the Virgin Island. In Buck island, there is a bridge, which connects the island with the Crocix Island directly. The best way to escape from the pirates is to destroy the way which is used to reach Crocix Island. Imagine yourself to be in John Marvel’s position, and collect the much required treasure hints and prevent them by performing the needed action to escape from the island before the pirates seize you.

    Play Here

    Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

    Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.


  • #2
    Got compass, paper, rope, axe and matches... what now? Can't seem to use the items anywhere?

    Lovely graphics.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by leapfrog View Post
      Got compass, paper, rope, axe and matches... what now? Can't seem to use the items anywhere?

      Lovely graphics.
      me too leapfrog, no idea what now???

      Comment


      • #4
        I had a look at this and will come back to it later. I haven't found the axe.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Uncle Rim View Post
          I had a look at this and will come back to it later. I haven't found the axe.

          Comment


          • #6



            I notice u can move the shapes around on the doorway!
            Found:
            Put them in box.

            Used


            Combine
            this will help you find your way through the caves

            you can use the compass on the bin thing at the beginning of caves
            What now?

            ARGHH!! Can't get out of the cave!!!

            Ok, so go back to the bin/compass and

            If you click the lines of shapes they move. Walking through the caves I found 3 shapes. You have to get these 3 shapes to line up in the middle column. when they allign correctly you get potion and key!!

            Last edited by leapfrog; 06-19-2009, 04:13:11.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by leapfrog View Post



              I notice u can move the shapes around on the doorway!
              Found:
              Put them in box.

              Used


              Combine
              this will help you find your way through the caves

              you can use the compass on the bin thing at the beginning of caves
              What now?

              ARGHH!! Can't get out of the cave!!!
              lol you beat me to it, im stuck in the cave also!!!!!

              Edit:

              found

              not sure where to go from here
              Last edited by ozchick; 06-19-2009, 04:22:09.

              Comment


              • #8
                I added 2 my last post ozchick!

                OUT!

                Clues if stuck:




                Congratulations! You've evaded the pirates and escaped with the required objects. Haha!
                Last edited by leapfrog; 06-19-2009, 04:30:04.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by leapfrog View Post
                  I added 2 my last post ozchick!

                  OUT!

                  Clues if stuck:




                  Congratulations! You've evaded the pirates and escaped with the required objects. Haha!
                  you're always one step ahead of me, thanks for the hints!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Only because I cheated hahaha!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Got out with all you guys help. But, I didn't have to burn the bridge.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hiya guys
                        i'm new here,although i have been doing the games on this site for some time now.
                        What torch has the keyhole on it?
                        thanx

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Did you guys just randomly move the shapes around on the doorway?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GamerWannaB View Post
                            Did you guys just randomly move the shapes around on the doorway?
                            Nope, there's a specific way they are arranged top to bottom. There is a code for that you have to find. what items do you have so far?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What! I failed to pick up something I need? I can't seem to back up though - does that mean I need to back up? Can't seem to do that so do I need to start over? .. think I'll continue and see what happens.

                              At well and now I can click on full game? Going to read posts to see what is going on.
                              Last edited by NannaJoy; 06-20-2009, 18:08:49.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X